21. Yandere Mileena x Shy Male Reader

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Emperor Shao Khan is dead. This message was spreading around Outworld very fast, and everyone was interested who will rule now. Most of the people thought that Kitana will be next empress and rule them in pace with Earthrealm.

   To their surprise she resigned from this, and tried to cut every of her connections with Shao Khan reign. Now people from Outworld thought that there will be home war between various guys, but then there appear someone who everyone was thinking is dead.

   Mileena. She just told to everyone that she is a new empress in Outworld and if someone wanted can try to kill her and take that position. No one tried. Everyone fears her, but in some time people from there started living good lives.

   One thing was still in Mileena mind and bugged her doesn't let her have sleep. (Y/N)... He was guy who got there because of Raiden accident in time of first Mortal Kombat tournament. (Y/N) (L/N) was grand master of Krav Maga.

   Krav Maga is a military self-defense system developed for the Israel. There is very much about contact combat and fight in grade system. This system is informing about your situation and how you should react to it. In final situation where you can escape, you need to fight without limits using everything you can to win and save your life.

   (Y/N) started training this because his shy personality. He was always bullied in school and was weak in conversations with strong wiled people. One day he ended this farce, and started training only to end as Grand Master.

   Then God of Thunder - Raiden took him to Outworld for some Tournament and told him that was because of Earthrealm safety. (Y/N) doesn't want to take part in it, but finally he accepted it. At tournament princess Kitana saw him. He was very shy seeing all of this woman wearing skimpy clothes.

   In presence of Kitana he was very shy, and for her this was very adorable and sweet. She started feeling something for him, but doesn't know what name for this was. (Y/N) was to shy to try a move with her, so it ended as just friends.

   Then (Y/N) met Mileena, clone of Kitana and from this moment girl started falling for him, also doesn't understanding any of this. She just watched him in free time from hide places, and was thinking. There was certain times when she saw Kitana or Jade talking with him. She started in that situations feel very angry, and in her mind Mileena think about killing them, and pleasure she will get from this action.

*****

Timeskip.

*****