131. Taki x Best Friend Male Reader x Flirty Ivy Valentine

Soulcalibur is owned by Bandai Namco Entertainment.

This was requested by Gonzo_the_Destroyer. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

    Taki meet (Y/N) (L/N) when Fu-Ma Ninja clan took her as orphan, and raised under care and eye of the headmaster - Toki. The young woman liked to spend her free time with another ninja, and every member of the ninja clan joked that they will be a cute couple in the future.

   Time pass with two of them warming to each other more, and becoming great ninjas. Now Fu-Ma clan become back to normal from the Toki incident, and Taki decided to become Natsu's teacher. (Y/N) was happy to see again Taki after some time of them not seeing each other.

   Right now (Y/N) and Taki was hanging out with each other, after (Y/N) asked her if it is possible to do this like in old times. Inside Taki was screaming from happiness, because she had long time crush on him. No, no crush. Love. Young woman loved her childhood friend, and was little sad that he is too dense to understand how she feels...

Taki: You are even more handsome than before...

(Y/N): Yeah? Charming... You really admire me?

   Her face was red, and she tried to say something with big eyes looking at him. God, my mouth... (Y/N) started laughing surprising young woman, and making her little flustered, and angry inside...

(Y/N): Hehe It was only joke Taki! You are still easy to tease, but we will be still friends huh?

   She turned her head to right, and (Y/N) just smiled seeing her trying to stay angry at his little joke. He... He doesn't understand anything! Then someone stood in front of them, and (Y/N) with Taki looked to see Isabella Valentine.

   Ivy narrowed for second her eyes at Taki, and ninja girl did same, but then Isabella eyes was fully focused on (Y/N) who looked curiously at Ivy first time seeing her.

Ivy: Oh, Hello Taki! My old friend... I see that you got quite a handsome boy here ~

(Y/N): Nice to meet you! I'm (Y/N), and Taki is only my friend.

   Before Taki could say something Ivy smirked to this, and slowly approached young man that looked at her surprised. She traced her finger on his cheek, and ear making (Y/N) blush, and Ivy winked to him.

Ivy: Really? Then what would you say for us to be meet closer?

(Y/N): Umm... Y-yeah I don't see a-any problem with this. Taki friend is my friend.

   Young man started being more, and more flustered. He lowered his eyes, with cheeks fully red. Taki saw this and got jealous. She wanted to fight with Ivy for clearly flirting with her love in front of her. She looked at other woman with clear words in her eyes. Back off bitch. He is mine.

   Ivy smile widened to this, and she winked at her.

Taki: It's... Great to see you again... Isabella. I'm sorry but (Y/N), and I wanted to hang out after long time of no see... Soo, we will go.

(Y/N): Aww Taki don't act like that... Three of us can hang out together, it will be more fun!

Ivy: Oh, it's soo sweet from you... I will need somehow to thank you later, maybe I could polish your sword?