23. Dominant Rias x Submissive Male Reader

High School DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi.

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Rias Gremory known as the Crimson-Haired Ruin Princess is a first-year college student at Kuoh Academy, the former President of the Occult Research Club, and the school's number-one beauty as well as one of Kuoh Academy's Two Great Ladies alongside Akeno Himejima.

   She is a beautiful young woman with white skin, blue eyes and long beautiful crimson hair that reaches down to her thighs with a single hair strand sticking out from the top. Rias is wearing school uniform of the Kuoh Academy girls, which consists of a white long-sleeved, button-down shirt with a black ribbon on her shirt collar worn under a black shoulder cape and a matching button-down corset, a magenta skirt with white accents, and brown dress shoes over white crew-length socks.

   Girl was in engagement set by her brother and father. She was thinking about how to break it, but her new friend Issei was inopportune for her. He is pervert who is trying only to get laid. Rias want experience true love, but this engagement was not helping.

   Then something happened. To the Kuoh Academy transferred new person. She saw him in class and couldn't take her eyes off from him. His (E/C) eyes was that beautiful she wanted him to only look at her, his (H/C) hair was so great that Rias wanted to stroke it like some sort of pet.

   Rias walked to Issei trying to touch Akeno boobs. She sighed, and he looked at her.

Rias Gremory: Who is this new boy in our class?

   Issei looked at him and just shrugged, Akeno too doesn't know anything. Rias was unhappy, but then Koneko walked to her and tapped her shoulder.

Koneko Toujou: He is (Y/N) (L/N).

   Rias turned to her and looked surprised. Koneko just shrugged to her.

Koneko Toujou: Well, we collided in the corridor, and he fell at me.

   She sighed thinking that is next Issei, but Koneko looked aside with little pink on her cheeks. That was something very strange for her cold nature.

Rias Gremory: And?

Koneko Toujou: I shouted at him for being pervert, and he just dropped his head constantly apologizing. He even got on his knees next to me and took my hand kissing it in process.

   She walked from there leaving them. Akeno laughed with big smile.

Akeno Himejima: Someone got under ice personality of our Koneko...

   Rias just bring her eyes to (Y/N) again. Hearing about him being on his knees next to Koneko make her mind show this as her being in Koneko shoes. It's interesting. She walked to her table and sit with smile.

*****

Timeskip some days.

*****

   Rias and (Y/N) become friends, she even asked him to join occult club, and he of course accepted it. Her personality started changing. She wanted to be dominant everytime in (Y/N) presence, and Rias knew that he is rather submissive and this was pushing her mind to do more.