1. Yandere Pansy x Male reader

Around 1/4 of this book is really bad with either grammar or style of stories, after it its getting a bit better at least with style, length and a bit of grammar. I'm not my own corrector and I warn people in several places about it.  Rules on my profile.

I will not rewrite any chapter. It's pointless for you to lose time and write comment about this. Enjoy reading stories! 

Hello, this is my first book of various yandere females with YOU! Or me? We will gonna regret this, anyway thank you for reading my work. Just know my English is not the best, it's not my native language and I know that is no excuse for me. Soo, sorry!

Some stories can have not canon elements and things, so don't be too attached to the canon.

*****

Yandere fem Nazi grammar: (A/N)! Again you need to be taught how to write, my love?

(A/N) start sweating when woman in Wehrmacht uniform with letter G instead of swastika began to approach.

(A/N): Uhh.... Josefine can you turn around for a second. I think that girl waving at me is kinda hot.

Josefine instantly turned with burning hatred in her eyes. "What bitch is brave enough to try take my not perfect in grammar future husband!" Well there was not girl behind her, and she fast turned again to see (A/N) had ran away. She started laughing like maniacal. "(A/N), you can't live without writing, soo I will find you anyway, just be ready for punishment!"

We all know who own rights to Harry Potter books, but yeah J.K Rowling.

*****

Pansy Parkinson known as most cruel person in house Slytherin was so excited when she changes her appearance. She has now brown long hair and her face can't be now called looking like pug. Her biggest dream come true when she went to Yule ball with Draco Malfoy, her crush. All was great when Draco lost his interest in Pansy and started to courtship Astoria Greengrass. Young women was so angry and heartbroken. She now cries almost all nights at the top of astronomy tower.

(Y/N) was happy and smart person who of course has to be in house Ravenclaw. His most favorite subject is Astronomy with professor Aurora Sinistra. Now young man was walking to the top of the tower for watch stars this beautiful night.

Pansy didn't hear when someone got on the tower, don't even hear his voice questioning why she is crying. Young woman stop cry with surprise when she felt warm coming from behind her. Pansy turned to see cute guy who was holding her in hug. He was smiling and his smile was so pure and innocent...

(Y/N): It's too beautiful night with this stars above us for pretty lady like you to cry... I'm (Y/N) and sorry if I hurt you with my hug.

He stopped hugging Pansy, and she lost all this strange warmth with her hearth starting to ache again.

Pansy: It's okay. I'm Pansy.... Pansy Parkinson.

She blush watching (Y/N) still smiling at her.

Young Ravenclaw and Slytherin stay some hours watching sky and talking about yourselfs, but they finally need to go to their dormitories.

Pansy Parkinson was now felling something when she sees (Y/N) face at the Ravenclaw table in Great Hall, but was too scared to do something with it. Days pass and young woman didn't do anything, trying to avoid all of this.

Pansy: Why?... I'm again start to like someone, and they took him from me...

Slytherin girl was watching as her fellow dorm mate Daphne Greengrass was flirt with (Y/N). "She really thinks I don't see that her hand is under his shirt. That pureblood skank." Pansy place her hand at her heart. "(Y/N)... I was stupid avoiding you... My little raven, we will make loving couple. I just need to get rid that distracting thing!" Pansy was now smiling holding in her wand in hand with tight grip on it.

Three days later (Y/N) was walking again to the top of the astronomy tower when he got message from Daphne that she want to meet there. (Y/N) smile knowing it's his time for ask her to be his girlfriend.

When he got at the top of the tower (Y/N) got some awful smell coming from there. That night was so dark that he can only see one person next to him just at the edge of tower.

(Y/N): Daph? It's you?

Pansy: No, It's me your loving girlfriend!

(Y/N) approach Pansy with insane smile and got very curious. He placed his hands on her arms and her face turns instantly red.

(Y/N): Pans it's everything okay with you? Where is Daphne?

Young Slytherin was screaming in her head. "Did he me name Pans? I love him so much..." (Y/N) started to feel uneasy.

Pansy: Oh her... Yes, she is there too.

Pansy turned hand behind her. (Y/N) eyes follow her hand, and he shouted seeing Daphne Greengrass Bounded with rope and hanging in the air. She has terrified face with several bruises. When (Y/N) was trying to reach her with his hands someone hugged him from behind and with fast motion of wand spell holding Daphne in the air stopped working. Poor girl fell from tower probably dying from the fall.

Pansy with dark voice: It had to be like that. She was trying to infect you with her charm and love potions.

(Y/N): There was no any potions. Pansy Parkinson. I hope it's your and Daphne joke, so please stop scaring me like that.

Pansy: I love when you name me Pans, but you know love I will be Pansy (L/N).

(Y/N): I'm going to professor Flitwick, you need help.

(Y/N) get out from Pansy hug and started walking to the door but get hit with stunning spell from Pansy. She approached (Y/N) with her wand and some sort of vial in hand.

Pansy: I was too late, she must have give you potions, but don't worry my beloved, this one will show yours true feelings towards me.

Pansy forced potion in (Y/N) mouth and, he got unconscious. Later (Y/N) awoke in his dorm bed thinking all that was nightmare. He hugged harder back of his only love, Pansy sleeping with him.

Pansy whisper: I know you only love me (Y/N).

*****

Soo, yes that is my first yandere story. I hope it was readable and you maybe find some fun in reading this.

I have one question, did you ever think about house reunite in HP books? Like end, Slytherin with Gryffindor fighting together cause of Harry fell in love with DG or some other slimy girl. Yeah I'm not fan of Ginny ending with Harry, so strange? love.