64. Yandere Possessive Isabella Valentine x Shy Swordsmen Male Reader

Soulcalibur is owned by Bandai Namco Entertainment.

This was requested by Gonzo_the_Destroyer. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Isabella Valentine was now moving around the cities hearing about that almost everyone from everywhere is trying to find Soul Edge, even her. This sword is my destiny! She knew for sure that almost 3/4 people that is trying to find it and get will be dead. Only some fighters will be problems for her, but still Isabella was ready to fight for it with her life.

   Why it was like that? She just doesn't care now about anything. Nothing was important for her, no money. No objective. No revenge. No love. Ivy just wanted to have it finally in her hands, and do anything she wanted.

   Now Isabella was just tired a little, and wanted to rest one night in warm bed. She looked at her map, and saw that there was little village, that she never heard about. It was another thing why she wanted to visit it, interested if there is something important for her to know.

   She walked inside good-looking village with beautiful ancient houses, and people wearing traditional clothes in various colors. Where are we? Ivy looked around while some men looked at her obviously looking at her body, that was not that much covered with her battle clothes.

 Where are we? Ivy looked around while some men looked at her obviously looking at her body, that was not that much covered with her battle clothes

   Then someone walked to her with two horseman's pick on the belt. She looked at him with bored expression, but still feeling something inside her.

(Y/N): Hello, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) proudly member of Trykt defenders. What are you looking for in our village traveler?

   His voice surprised Ivy, for her it was calming and somehow making her... Warm? He looked at her with his hand slowly going to his weapon.

Ivy: I'm looking for inn... Where I can sleep this night.

   (Y/N) smiled taking back his hand and surprised her with taking her hand in his. This feeling... I want more.

(Y/N): Oh... I think it is not problem miss?

Ivy: Isabella Valentine, but for you cutie can be Ivy...

   He blushed, and first time his eyes landed on places where her body was uncovered. Ivy was not that much surprised, if he was giving her warmness, and making her heart and body happy then... He will be mine, and only mine.

(Y/N): Hehe, yeah. There should be some free rooms for you miss Valentine. My village is trying to stay in shadows, and cultivate our traditions without another towns and people affect this place.