186. Girlfriend Horny Rias x Male Reader

High School DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi.

This was requested by Nightwolf265. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

    The black-haired beauty laughed lightly covering her mouth with her hand, seeing how desperate was the man in front of her. In her thoughts, at once appeared very... Perverse and sadistic thoughts about what she had just heard from him. It would be fun... Eh, unfortunately Buchou is not interested to share him, and I do not want to anger her. Sad.

    She put hand on her hip, still wanting to get a reaction from the man in front of her that she wanted to see. His eyes, however, never left her own purple orbs and the young woman sighed. I'm not surprised that she's so horny on him...

Akeno: You say that if I help you... You will fulfill my every wish? ~

    She uttered the final words very suggestively and brought her head closer to him so that he would feel her warm breath on his skin. His cheeks immediately became red, and he would not be used to keeping a black-haired woman.

    It was really a feat to keep focused eyes on her own, because clothes she was wearing did not help... (Y/N) sighed heavily and nodded slowly towards her.

(Y/N): Within the good taste, Akeno...

Akeno: Okay... I'm going to think of something right that makes us both happy ~ What's your problem? I assure you that I can help in any matter but do not be ashamed to ask ~

    The man's face was as red as a tomato, but he managed to calm down after a moment and looked at the table where was a cup of tea made by her.

(Y/N): Again I have a problem with Rias... I remember how sweet and happy she was when I managed to ask if she would like to be my girlfriend after a few of our dates but... Recently she became very... Hmmm...

Akeno: Perverted and horny?

(Y/N): Uh... Being honest, yes...

    Akeno smiled widely knowing about a case that had little effect on Rias's behavior. In the end she is a devil and her instincts start to push her to something... More intimate than just kissing and hugging at every opportunity. A friend of crimson haired woman decided to play with her boyfriend a little.

Akeno: And what did she do that you need my help?

(Y/N): All the time when I'm in ORC after classes, Rias immediately takes up her favorite place on my lap and... Uhh, she whispers very suggestive words and moves her body in a suggestive way. It's not like I do not want to, but I thought we would move slowly in our relationship.