114. Female Overprotective Hunters and Doll x Baby Great One Male Reader

Bloodborne is owned by From Software.

Great another game only for PS4... Author is sad.

This was requested by sabastianRitchey. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

First Hunter - Catherine L

First Hunter - Catherine L. Moore

Second Hunter - Lavinia Davis

*****

    Doll slowly walked down stairs that was from the Workshop. She was holding a lamp in one of her hands, and with the face without any showed emotion looked at the night sky thinking about two hunters that was her friends, and company there.

Doll: And so... the hunt begins again.

   She was little tired knowing that Catherine, and Lavinia will need time to come back to the Hunter's Dream. Doll sighed lightly thinking if someday she will find something that will fill her... Heart? She doesn't know what, but something inside her body was empty. No real purpose in life, if this was even life for her.

   Doll eyes looked around when she heard someone cry near her... It was a baby laying on the ground without any symbols of hurt. It was a boy, but not normal one. She knew that he was connected to the Great Ones, because while he looked like normal human boy... He had shining (E/C) eyes, and some sort of little beautiful butterfly like wings on shoulders.

   He smiled at her with his cute baby face, and his eyes focused for some seconds on Doll ones. She felt something inside... Some sort of instincts. Doll wanted to protect him, and without any more objections carefully picked him up in her hands.

   The baby almost instantly falls asleep in her arms, and it was one of this special times when Doll smiled feeling something filling her body... She felt happy.