40. Yandere Morrigan x Submissive Male Reader

Darkstalkers is owned by Capcom.

This was requested by Phoenix977. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) was normal guy living on the earth, wanting just to live his life in peace. He liked his work, and his parents always tried to persuade him to find some woman to marry. (Y/N) knew that his nature towards girls was always submissive, and this embarrassed him very much.

   This was why, he doesn't bother with relationship. Still, his heart wanted some warmness from other person, but he wanted to take it slowly in the future. Now he had free weekend and go to some bar wanting to drink.

   Inside was some people who just sat on their spots slowly drinking beer or vodka with other persons. (Y/N) walked to the bar, and sat on one of the chairs.

(Y/N): Two shots of vodka... Finland if you have.

   Barman just nod to him, and after some seconds placed in front of (Y/N) two shoots. Young man payed for it, and drink one of them.

   After one hour next to (Y/N) sat someone. He turned his head, and saw a beautiful woman with long, light green hair, and bat-like wings on her back and the sides of her head. He was very surprised because of this bat wings, but shrugged it off thinking that alcohol just is playing with his mind.

(Y/N): Huh... I think Halloween is four days later from today.

   She laughed lightly, and when he caught her eyes with his instantly he felt hot inside his body. Woman extended her hand to him, and they shake hands in greeting.

Morrigan: Hello sweetie, I'm Morrigan Aensland, and looked for someone to have fun ~

   He blushed hearing this, and turned his head to table where was another vodka shot.

(Y/N): I-I'm (Y/N) (L/N) nice to meet you Morrigan...

   Morrigan looked at him and felt inside her body, and mind that he is something more, than just normal human to her... I want him...

   They talked and drank together. (Y/N) started showing more, and more to her of his submissive attitude, and Morrigan just wanted him for herself loving it. So adorable, and he will just do anything for me...

   Finally, (Y/N) said goodbye to sad Morrigan that he wanted to go home, and accepted this fact after little forcing him to promise her that they will meet again there in the next week.

*****

Timeskip. Nyad Seves.

*****

   (Y/N) thought about Morrigan all week, admiring her beautiful  body and face

   (Y/N) thought about Morrigan all week, admiring her beautiful body and face. In this time Morrigan was panicking about losing him, and wanted to see him all her time. I should ask him where he is living. Stupid mistake. Next time we will kiss, and while my saliva just get inside his mouth, he will be mine forever.

   Then day of their another meeting in bar happened. (Y/N) walked inside looking for Morrigan. She is not there. I will need to wait. Again he went to the bar and asked for shots from barman.

   Someone sat next to him, and he was sure that it is Morrigan greeting person lightly. (Y/N) was very surprised seeing there woman looking as her, but with short, light pink hair, and bat-like wings on her back and the sides of her head.

Lilith: Hello cute. I'm Lilith, do you want to meet me closer? I will rock your life...

(Y/N): Uhh... I'm (Y/N), and I wait for my friend to come here...

Lilith: I'm sure that he will understand this...

   She touched his arm making him blush very hard. Morrigan saw this from window, and hid looking at them. Lilith! I don't care who you are to me, no one touch my (Y/N)! I will kill all whores for just watching at him.

(Y/N): It's she, and I'm still not sure about her coming there and seeing us.

   Lilith pouted, but nod to him standing up from her chair, and excited the bar sad that this human doesn't catch interest in her.

   (Y/N) waited thirty minutes more for Morrigan, and started thinking about going home understanding that she is not interested more in him. Well, maybe it's better? I was that time very submissive to her requests, and orders... This was so embarrassing, even alcohol was not helping.

*****

Final Timeskip. Deb Nenword.

*****

   (Y/N) entered his house, and saw some blood on the floor. Huh? I drink that much again? He slowly walked to his room, seeing that there was no more blood on the carpet, and understand that this was his mind playing funny games with him.

(Y/N): I must drink too much, and need sleep.

   He entered his room and walked to the bed. Then someone closed door very loudly making him turn instantly in fear.

Morrigan: Tonight you will need to stay away my human... Don't worry I will help you accomplish it.

   He saw Morrigan standing there, and shadow was covering her upper body. She slowly walked to him, and (Y/N) panicked seeing her hands covered in blood.

(Y/N): W-what? Morrigan why you have blood on hands?

   She looked at her hands and smiled to him with craziness in this. He was in trap, and doesn't have chance for run to the door.

Morrigan: Oh... This is just from distraction that you got. I needed to get rid of her, and before you say anything more (Y/N)! Now you are mine, and Succubus from Aensland family care for their life mates... This will be not just fun, and feeding on you my (Y/N). This is something more, do you understand this?

   He just nod looking at her slowly showing her body to him. She is so beautiful... His attitude win, and (Y/N) just wanted to please his new yandere lover.

   In the future Morrigan used his adorable submission for her, and killed every woman that tried to do anything with her eternal lover.

*****

(A/N): Hello! Like I said earlier. I need some break time. We will see again 31/1 and there I will post Requests Special III, soo prepare your requests for that day.