85. Yandere Ruby x Shy Male Reader x Yandere Blake

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by megaman099115. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) is young man that lives with his family in near one of the forests. He was trained from his childhood how to survive alone there by his mother, and father. Years pass, and he was very experienced in survival.

   Now (Y/N) goes to Vale for two things that his family cant get from forest. His mother wanted some book named ninjas of love vol.2, and was getting frustrated because she wanted to know finally what happened in continuation.

   Second thing that he needed to bring home from Vale is three big boxes filled with cookies that his little sister wanted. (Y/N) just doesn't had heart to say no seeing her face while asking about him buying her it.

   Now young man was slowly approaching Tukson's Book Trade in Vale that probably will have that book his mother ordered him to bring home. Still, he doesn't understand what is so special about this book to make his mother almost throw her son outside their house.

   At that moment (Y/N) (L/N) doesn't knew that he is going to the place where he will meet first person that will change his entire life in the future.

*****

Timeskip.

*****

    Blake  Belladonna was really hard searching for continuation of book that was  really close to her heart

    Blake Belladonna was really hard searching for continuation of book that was really close to her heart. No! It's impossible that all of the ninjas in love v2 is bought. I need my copy! Romantic stories can't end as cliffhangers!

   She doesn't cared that another people inside this shop was looking at her like she was someone crazy. Young woman hands then touched another hand when she with big eyes saw last copy of ninjas in love v2.

   That hand belonged to (Y/N) who also tried to find that book getting more and more scared of his mother seeing him without copy of it. He blushed surprised when that petite young woman touched his hand.

   Blake looked then at her right seeing (Y/N) and also blushed feeling warmness inside. He is handsome... Uh... Good that my mother told me about faunus heat, if not then I will just jump at him and make love there right now.

(Y/N): M-miss?

Blake: Oh I see that I'm not alone that come here for that book.

(Y/N): Yeah, well I will let it of course for b-beautiful girl to have... S-so just take it...