190. Yandere Pervert Girlfriend Esdeath x Male Citizen Reader

Akame Ga Kill is owned by Takahiro and Tetsuya Tashiro.

This was requested by RaelGames. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color.

Thinking

*****

Kurome: Thank you (Y/N) for cookies. Sometimes I'm really surprised that in our city is someone like you... Honest, handsome. Sadly not everything can be real, because you are not single.

    She said this without any emotions showed on her face, but (Y/N) still could hear warmness in her voice. It was something good for him, because his friend Kurome lately started being distant to him, and it was making young man sad.

(Y/N): Uhh... Thank you Kurome. To be honest I would ask you for date if... Yeah, well, two of us know truth.

    The black haired woman nodded to him while placing the first cookie he made in her mouth and smiled feeling how tasty it was. (Y/N) placed his hands on the table while his eyes was still on shorter than him young woman.

(Y/N): Soo... Do you know when she will be back? It is kinda long mission, and she doesn't even write the message to me for around one month. I know she is in enemy lands, but still... I'm surprised and just worried about her.

    Kurome sighed closing her eyes for some seconds. It's mystery for me how (Y/N) grow up in this city not knowing about anything bad that is happening here.

Kurome: Don't worry (Y/N). I'm sure general Esdeath is fine and just don't have free time to send you letter or she doesn't want to risk anyone catching it and discovering about you.

(Y/N): That's right... While I'm engaged to her from times of our childhood, our relationship is hidden from eyes of almost anyone in this city.

Kurome: It's better that way... General can be quite hmm... Protective of you. You know about this of course?

    Young man laughed openly and Kurome looked at him with her eyes slowly widening from what he just said to her.

(Y/N): Oh, you want to mention about that maid... I was soo embarrassed when she saw me naked and complimented my body. Her reaction of clear fear was funny to when my Esdeath in one moment raised from under blanket and required her presence later. I heard that she got to work somewhere else after this event...

    Kurome really wanted to hit him on top of his head, but remained silent. He doesn't know about this maid death? Esdeath personally cut of her head, and planted it on top of some wooden spike. Sigh. The young woman knew about her general protective nature of her boyfriend, and never wanted to cross line trying to win his heart.

Kurome: I'm sure she is in better place now...

    There was silence between them for some seconds while both of them had different thoughts. Kurome looked at plate with last three cookies clearly sad that her favorite thing is almost eaten.

(Y/N): Do you have time for some training?

Kurome: Hmm... Yeah, but you will need to prepare more of these delicious cookies for me later!

(Y/N): Fine. Remember that this time you will help me make them.

*****