16. Perverted Mercy x Shy Male Reader

Overwatch is owned by Blizzard.

This was requested by DylanDupere. Have fun reading it!

(Y/P) - Your operation pseudonym.
(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color
(Y/A) - Your age.
(Y/H) - Your height.

Thinking

*****

   Once (Y/N) (L/N) alias (Y/P) was one of many Overwatch organization members. Now he is trying to live like normal people, but it's coming hard for him because his shy attitude towards people. (Y/N) is most shy during visits with his personal doctor and friend Angela Ziegler alias Mercy.

   During these visits always happened something inappropriate and Dr. Ziegler herself was able to perform surprising tests on his body. He was always blushing furiously when she touched him anywhere on his body. Angela only laughed telling him it's very adorable, and he is acting like little kid.

   Dr. Ziegler even told him to send a report of what he was doing during the day, which seemed to him very strange, but he adjusted to that. Doctor's orders. She finished his objections with this sentence and even added I have my eye on you. (Y/N) knew he has to agree with everything she told him.

   Mercy has his profile updated every time something little change. There was his personal information like name, eyes and hair color, age, height and several photos of his body. All of his disease that passed

   (Y/N) remember her to be called Guardian Angel, and all of her armor sets. His favorite was witch armor set, when she used at Halloween times. She was really great support for their team. Dr. Ziegler was very kind and gentle, consistently caring for the well-being of the sick and injured, but even someone that good have her flaws. She has very perverted mind, and (Y/N) is goal of her dreams.

   When he was in Overwatch Angela was coming to his room when he was training with Tracer only to sniff his scent from bed or clothes. One time she even released herself there, despite the high risk of detection, because her moans.

   However, this was paid off with the loss of another pleasure. Namely, then (Y/N) trained, probably without his blouse, but Angela was smart. She waited for time when he was going inside shower, and used her wings to watch him from little window inside this room.

*****

Timeskip to Angela office with her trying all of her armor sets on and watching herself in mirror.

*****

   Ohhh... There was a trickle of blood flowing from Mercy nose, and all of Angela face was red while her hands were in two her private places. She was sitting on chair in her office. Next to her on desk was picture of (Y/N) blushing furiously to the objective. He was only in his shorts, showing all of his muscles. That was really intense session (Y/N).