34. Cheater Ruby x Male Reader - Part IV

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by Dangeroustiger0424 / rwbyfan722 / Gonzo_the_Destroyer / Otiseditz. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

Important!

   My idea was just to make one shot! So if you don't like part II/III/IV just end at part you like most.

Important!

*****

   Everything changed in life of our character after event with them finding Ruby on the edge of cliff. (Y/N) changed his personality and accepted effects doesn't want to something like that happened again and destroy his heart, mind and great friends.

   For some time Yang doesn't talk with anyone, trying to understand what she did wrong. It took one year for her to slowly get back to her previous personality, but still in mind yellow haired woman knew that this never can happen again.

   Weiss started being more friendly to anyone, seeing that her "friends" can just leave her like that alone, and her heart almost died from guilt after what she said to Ruby. Blake on other hand saw that best and more important - real stories only can write life.

   Neo also changed seeing that tragic final of love. She wanted for her and (Y/N) future to be more happy, so in the final she started cutting of her ties with Cinder Fall. (Y/N) for her was more important, seeing that if girl did one stupid mistake she can lose everything.

   Still, it was (Y/N) who learned most of all of them from this tragic event. He also was one who changed most of all, but this only make him better.

   Students in Beacon hearing this tale of sad love with betray of loved one also learned something. Never play with other person feelings.

*****

Timeskip for some years.

*****

   Like always in this month every year (Y/N) took his family to grave of someone who was very important for them. That grave sadly was damaged, and only now can anyone read from it only word Rose, and carved big rose on it.

 That grave sadly was damaged,  and only now can anyone read from it only word Rose, and carved big rose  on it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

   In scene stood three people. (Y/N) holding hands with Neo who also was holding their little girl having hair like her mother and (E/C) eyes from his father. He was very happy having them.

   (Y/N) slowly walked to it and placed only one rose from his hand next to it and smiled lightly. One rose... From behind hugged him Neo, but someone hit them before they could kiss. This was their little girl with adorable pout on her face and paper with written words on it. Daddy we will go later for ice cream yess? He laughed, and nod looking at Neo with love for their family in her eyes. She is really like her mother, and me... My little ice cream princess.

   (Y/N) hugged her with warm embrace

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

   (Y/N) hugged her with warm embrace. Then they hear someone run there with excitement in voice. All of them looked to side from where it was coming seeing another little girl running to them with (H/C) hair and silver eyes.

   He waited for her with welcoming hug, and girl just said Daddy, daddy help! Mommy is so angry at me... (Y/N) laughed knowing that his another little princess is trouble maker, but he loved her like any of his family members.

   Then slowly another person was coming to this place. (Y/N) looked at her with warm smile and love in eyes. She saw their little girl trying to hide behind him, and just laughed sprinting to them.

Ruby: She is always trying to find her daddy when he is not with her...

(Y/N): Well she has it from someone...

   Ruby kissed (Y/N) with passion, and after they break Neo took her time with (Y/N) while girls was staying next to the grave. Ruby slowly walked to them, and embraced both with warm hug. Then (Y/N) and Neo also come with all of them being in scene for family picture.

Ruby: I'm very sad mother, that you can't meet your grand babies...

   Girl smiled and from her eyes dropped one tear, Neo cleaned her now the best friend face with handkerchief. (Y/N) just nod respectfully to grave of Summer Rose.

Ruby: Like you see my family is still very happy, sadly Yang can't come with us, but next time all of the family will be there...

   She looked down on the rose placed there from (Y/N). One rose... It took some time, but finally all of them started walking back to their home with two little girls holding hands and having talk ahead of their parents.

   Ruby and Neo was hugging (Y/N) from both sides while walking back with smiles on their face and true love in hearts.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*****

(A/N): So yeah, this is end of this four part story. I don't wanted to extend this story with another parts where Ruby and Neo will fight for (Y/N) love. (I plan another story with this idea) I wanted to use last time reference to the first part and make this parts somehow consistent with another. I know that this part like previous is not long, but well I liked it to end at this moment.

Females x Male Reader vol. 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें