170. Perverted Fem Laxus x Shy Erza Brother Reader

Fairy Tail is owned by Hiro Mashima.

This was requested by Smokin-Mask. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color.
(N/N) - Nick name.

Thinking

*****

   Lexi Dreyar through years changed her personality from how she acted in childhood, but one thing never changed. Her admiration for Erza shy brother - (Y/N). She gives him his new last name (N/N) like Erza got herself because neither of them knew their parents.

   At first Lexi being extremely kind, and greatly admired Fairy Tail acted around him kinda shy like he was. She never said anything about her crush on him, and (Y/N) become one of her close friends. He acted a bit less shy in her presence in that time, but everything changed with some years when they grow up.

   (Y/N) doesn't changed at all, he was still shy around new people, but he got more powerful like his sister. Lexi on other hand feeling that her fame was because of result being Makarov grandson, and not his own skills with her father excommunication changed her deeply from the young girl (Y/N) knew.

   She become arrogant, selfish and liked to make fun of her own comrades. Lexi believed that she is the strongest member of Fairy Tail and looked down at everyone who was in her eyes weak. Also happened one thing in her personality. She becomes a big pervert towards (Y/N) who with years become only more handsome and hot for her.

   Lexi Dreyar crush on him never faded, and got only stronger with years of him being to shy to even look at her with something more than friendship. Lexi decided that she would give him some time with teasing him in every opportunity.

   One of most embarrassing moments for Erza Scarlet brother was when she was asked for help during the Fairy Tail - Phantom Lord confrontation, and offered to help her comrades only if (Y/N) will strip before her.

   Young man was always teased by Lexi, and she used every opportunity when both of them was inside their guild to show for everyone that she has claim on him. Each member of Fairy Tail knew this, but (Y/N) never saw this.

   Seeing lack of understanding Erza Scarlet decided to confront Lexi Dreyar not caring who she was, or how strong young woman is. Erza stated that someone like her who doesn't care for her own comrades is not good enough for her brother.

   This angered Lexi, and she stated that he will be hers even if Erza will stay in her way. Two of them had fought with everyone watching it while (Y/N) was peacefully sleeping in his dorm after long mission not knowing about anything.

*****

(Y/N): Hmmm

(Y/N): Hmmm... Weird thing. E-everyone is looking at m-me, why is that?

   Young man just got inside his guild, and sat alone in the corner not having too much to do today. He just wanted to look how everyone is doing in the guild and maybe talk with his sister about some things.

   Then his eyes instantly were focused on the new person that just walked inside the Fairy Tail guild. He blushed seeing that his friend Lexi Dreyar winked at him, and slowly started walking to him with her hips swaying with each move.

   He looked around trying to find his sister or someone else who would help him in this situation, because while (Y/N) was Lexi friend she started acting weird around him. W-where is Erza? She goes for some mission? I don't think so... She would tell me something, or leave at least little message...

Lexi: Hello hot stuff, how are you today?

   (Y/N) cheeks got more red making young woman in front of him smile and come close to him.

(Y/N): H-hello Lexi. I'm fine, you?

Lexi: Same, but today maybe will be perfect ~ Care for some company?

(Y/N): Uhh... Well, I waited for m-my sister.

   Lexi surprised her friend with quick action and sat on his lap making young man hide his red face behind her back. She giggled feeling very comfortable, and even moved her ass wanting to feel how her actions is making her crush react. She was very happy to say at least.

(Y/N): Y-you know that t-there is a-another c-chair?

Lexi: Yeah, but you are making me soo comfortable. I will need to repay you sometime, just invite me for some night or mission ~

(Y/N): U-uh. S-sure. No p-problem.

   Suddenly she shivered surprising again young man that felt each of her move on his lap, and his traitorous body was not helping him. He was sure that she feels his problem and was very embarrassed.

Lexi: Can you hug me?

(Y/N): W-what?

Lexi: Hug me (Y/N) ~ It's too cold for me today... I want to feel your warmness coming from that... Hard, handsome body.

   Slowly he hugged her trying to somehow calm down his emotions, but it doesn't work to good. Lexi sighed in sexy way leaning her head on his arm.

Lexi: What do you think about hmm... Date tonight? We don't need to go anywhere. Your room is fine. Comfortable bed, and maybe some massage with these soft hands ~

   Young man was speechless, and doesn't know how to decline this proposition to his friend. Lexi smiled knowing about his conflicted thoughts, and decided to mess with him more thinking that his silence is acceptance.

Lexi: Soo, you agree! Great. We will have time for catch up with everything we don't do anytime. I have some ideas, and I'm sure you will be feeling great after our session ~

(Y/N): A-are you s-sure? I don't s-saw Erza today. S-she might want s-something from m-me.

Lexi: Don't worry handsome. I'm sure you sister wouldn't mind at all. It's something between two of us, and I don't care if she approves of this or not.

   Slowly she raised from his lap making quite show to (Y/N) with her back swaying around. Then she turned around and leaned very closely to (Y/N) with him feeling her hot breath on his lip.

Lexi: Prepare yourself for today... It will be your most difficult mission (Y/N) ~ Later hot stuff.

   Lexi Dreyar kissed him on cheek, and then nibbled with her teeth on his ear making young man gulp not expecting something like this from her. Then young woman just walked out from this room not caring about anyone who looked at them.

   (Y/N) on other hand lowered his head, and tried to hide from every eye in the guild that looked at him with something weird in them. Like they knew something what he doesn't. What just happened? For what I was tricked by Laxi, and where is my sister Erza? Tonight will be embarrassing as hell I'm sure of this...