109. Fem Vergil x Male Reader - Lemon

Devil May Cry owned by Capcom

This was requested by  xMAL1CI0USx. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

Important: One request left from requests special IV, so yeah. Probably tomorrow I will post requests special V, and there will be also new book.

*****

   Vergia looked at her twin sister with cold emotionless face like always. Dantia on other hand was very easy to read, and the woman showed her emotions in every move or action.

Vergia: Foolishness, Dantia. Foolishness. Might controls everything - and without strength, you cannot protect anything; let alone yourself.

Dantia: That's true, but I heard how you acted in the past... How it is possible for me to hear other's telling me that once you was different? Warmer. Having heart, showing emotions.

   Vergia eyes narrowed knowing what her sister wanted to hear. She heavily sighed trying to block her memories of him. The woman doesn't want to remember, it only can bring pain.

Vergia: Once I had everything. I meet someone who stole something important from me, and I thought that no one could do it. He brought life to my... Existence, meaning.

   Dantia was surprised to hear her twin sister telling her something. It was new experience, and she wasn't saying anything, wanting only to hear a full story.

Vergia: This was something more, and I never said this word, but he knew. The idiot knew. The only person that could read my cold, emotionless face. He knew everything, about me. No one was like him, and no one can replace him. He even wanted to change some of my... Plans, and probably he could do it, but...

   Dantia saw only one tear fall from Vergia right eye. Her twin sister slowly touched her cheek with the hand trying to remember something, knowing that it will only end very bad in the end.

Vergia: Like I said before Dantia. Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything and anyone.

   Vergia twin sister understands everything now and wanted to say anything, but Vergia decided to stop this conversation.

*****

   Vergia was now alone on bed trying to calm her emotions. She had it every time when her memories of (Y/N) are back in mind. Her heart was in pain, and body wanted just to hide in the corner. She doesn't care anymore, wanting to remember happy moments. (Y/N) (L/N) was only one person that always knew how to make her happy, and even laugh.

   She doesn't know how he was doing it, but he could make her show her hidden emotions and personality behind cold one. Woman knew that he was destined for her and doesn't protested. Vergia wanted these feelings he could just light in her heart like some sort of fire.

   Warmness. Hugs. His lips on hers. Soft hands on hers. Everything in one word. Two of them knew everything about each other, and loved equally. He doesn't even need to hear her saying I love you knowing that Vergia wanted to say it only in one moment.

   She wanted to have family with him. Her mind flashed a scene when she was just holding their newly born daughter in hands, and with pure love in eyes look at him. It was that moment; She wanted to say these magic words. I love you.

   Then... Vergia was too weak to protect him. Her own lover. It was one of turning points in her life. Another failure. First her mother, then probably future husband and father of kids. Vergia closed her eyes and saw his face in front of her smiling at her. It was pain.

   Vergia mind in that moment remembered one of many times when two of them had their boding time, but this one was special. Their first love making. Both of them scared, not knowing what to do, but then... Love, and happiness filling both of their hearts, and bodies. Final act of showing their pure love for each other.

   Vergia smiled how they could after first, stay all day, and night in bed together. She wanted this time to be back, and be real.

*****

   (Y/N) caught her lips with his own, and two young couple kissed passionately for some seconds. The kiss evolved to fight for dominance in it with their naked bodies touching each other without any shame in that love act.

   Vergia bit his lip, and in response (Y/N) pushed his finger in, and out her womanhood. She moaned his name, and placed her hands on his manhood. She loved how he pleaded for her soft hands, and sweet mouth. Vergia playfully refused, and (Y/N) knew what to do.

   He placed her carefully on the bed, and then almost instantly get his head between her legs, while Vergia tightened her hold on his head. She loved his tongue working on her womanhood, and only her moans was filling the bedroom.

   Time pass, and finally she told him to let her be on top. (Y/N) only smiled knowing that his love always wanted to be dominant one in that relationship. He let Vergia have her fun, and laid on the comfy bed with his manhood in her hands.

   Vergia sat on his stomach with her wet womanhood, and then kissed him on the neck. She whispered some words to him, making young man moan with desire, and lust. The young woman inserted his manhood inside her hot body, and slowly started bouncing on his body with closed eyes felling amounts of pleasure.

   It took some time for them to make love in various positions, but still Vergia liked to be one that initiate everything. (Y/N) accepted it wanting only to bring her more happiness. Now (Y/N) was thrusting in, and out from her womanhood while Vergia had her legs on his back forcing him to not pull out.

   Two of them cum in same moment, and moaned each other name. (Y/N) fall to the right happy, and Vergia giggled feeling happy, and loved by him. She hugged him, and kissed his neck. (Y/N) placed his hand on her ass playfully slapping it. Vergia only sighed, and asked if he wants another round.

   The young couple never expected that this boding time, and exchange of their love will be their last. Vergia never in her life thought that she will lose him. Right now the woman was holding him close to her body, and heard his heartbeat.