120. Abusive Dominant Ruby Rose x Shy Mute Male Reader

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by YerimiahBear. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) never in his life believed that someone cute, funny, and soft could be in reality abusive, and dominant in the relationship. Ruby Rose. The girl that confessed her feelings towards him, while he had light crush on her.

  At first everything was perfect, with them being a sweet young couple in eyes of everyone. Even Yang approved this, seeing how happy her young sis is. Ruby experienced something new in her life. Love from the guy that she liked.

   Time pass with both of them being in perfect relationship, but then... Ruby Rose feelings evolved in something else... She started getting, angry and pissed seeing her boyfriend in presence of other woman in Beacon Academy.

   In her mind she thought that (Y/N) is only for her, and them wanted to take him from her arms. She started being dominant one in that relationship deciding of everything she, and (Y/N) would do. He doesn't mind it at first being shy, because of him being mute person.

   It wasn't enough for Ruby. Little Rose starting being abusive towards (Y/N), after first time when she slapped him in anger after he told her on the paper that Jennia Arc invited him for dinner. Ruby was soo angry in that moment, but after slap... She felt good. (Y/N) eyes widened not expecting this, and he doesn't say anything at first.

   Ruby started beating him asking if he has something to say about it being wrong... He felt his heart broke seeing his sweet girlfriend turn into monster. She told him not to try telling anyone, and he obeyed this scared of her eyes that turned silver...

   Months pass with (Y/N) being in sick relationship with Ruby where she would beat him for everything, and decided about his life. On other hand everyone in Beacon Academy still thought that their relationship is definition of sweet one.

   (Y/N) tried to somehow bring back Ruby old personality, but it always ends for him to lay in his own blood on the ground inside his dorm with Ruby sleeping on top of him. It was really weird for him to see her turn from abusive to loving in matter of seconds.

   Ruby was perfect in hiding her abusive nature. He remembered when Yang once surprised both of them walking inside dorm forgetting to take something with her. She saw (Y/N) with blood coming from his ear, and Ruby with her foot on his manhood.

   The younger woman quickly said to her that they were experimenting with their love, and (Y/N) sadly fell to the ground losing his balance. Ruby quickly patched him up with concerned face while Yang thought if it is time for her to have little talk with her, but decided that it is up for them.

   (Y/N) slowly started accepting this, not knowing how to get out from this sick situation. He was shy, and doesn't want to talk with anyone thinking that they will laugh hearing that Ruby is abusing him.

*****