70. Christmas Special IV - Yandere fem Darth Revan x Jedi Male Reader

Star Wars is owned by Disney.

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) young Jedi was very happy about fact that his long time lost friend finally is coming back. His master and Jedi Order said that she lost his memory, and probably doesn't remember him or anything about her life, but still (Y/N) wanted to meet her.

   He doesn't know that Jedi Order hid fact that her "disappearance" after mission on Malachor V was lie, and that was moment when she turned to Dark Side and started being Darth Revan. How it is possible that (Y/N) doesn't know about her being this sith?

   Jedi Order seeing her growing attachment, and clearly love to another Jedi decided to send him for special training with his own master. It was good idea, because one of the objectives that Darth Revan wanted to accomplish was claiming her love, and turn him also to the Dark Side.

   (Y/N) knew that moment when they will talk again will be probably very awkward, but still he wanted to meet her. Young man know that he like her, but also his master training and talks about emotions was still in his mind. He knew that there is no place for love in their relationship, and (Y/N) was understanding this, and accepting it.

   In his mind he was flashing times when they were kids on Deralia, and when Jedi Order find them, and decided to take as future padawans. This moment changed their lives, and he with Revan got new masters losing some contact.

   Then after training under their respectful masters again reunited as Jedi. He still remembered how she was happy to see him, almost like Revan waited eternity to that moment. Later Revan started talking about Jedi Order, and their foolishness. (Y/N) was neutral in talks about them feeling that masters from Order know exactly what to do with war against Siths.

   Last thing (Y/N) remembered was information about her going on Malachor V trying to find there her own padawan. Revan told him, that after this mission when she will be back they will need some real talk about something important for her, but she was silent what it was.

*****

Timeskip.

*****

   She knew that her name was Revan, but nothing more. Everything is so new to me... Still, I'm feeling something, and that Jedi who talked with me was very angering me... I don't showed it to him, but inside, my body was boiling with force.

   Revan sighed, and laughed little with silent question how it is possible for her to be named Revan, and not some girl names that she heard around this building. Well I need to ask this Jedi about someone who knew me, or even is my friend.

   She slowly touched her hair with hand, trying to remember anything. Only silent blank space... Girl was sad, and conflicted why no one wanted to answer her questions, like they tried to hide some facts from her. Who can I trust here? Revan closed her eyes feeling force around her...

   To the room slowly walked (Y/N), and saw Revan with her hand touching her beautiful dark brown hair. Her eyes were closed, but he knew that she is also having pretty dark brown eyes.

(Y/N): Hello? I'm not interrupting you?

   Revan opened her eyes to his words with light warmness on her cheeks. This voice... It sounds familiar, and somehow... I want to hear his voice more. She looked at Jedi who stood in front of her with awkward smile. This (H/C) hair, and (E/C) eyes is so beautiful. He is handsome guy. Did I know him before? I think so...

(Y/N): You probably don't remember me Revan, but we were friends from young years, and I really wanted to see you again. This was too long without you here, and when I heard about your disappearance on the Malachor V I instantly felt sad. Yeah, heh. I'm saying too much again? Eh... I'm (Y/N) (L/N) if you don't remember...

Revan: Hello (Y/N). I think... I think that you are familiar to me, but still don't remember anything from past. I'm really sorry. Can you help me?

   He looked at her pretty face with these eyes wanting his help. She is so innocent, just like lost kid inside fog trying to find his parents. (Y/N) smiled and extended his hand to her.

(Y/N): Of course! You are my friend no matter what. It's my honor to help you recover memories.

   When their hands touched her body instantly reacted to this with new feelings to this guy. What? Did he was someone more than my friend in past? From where these feelings are in my heart, and why my body is reacting just from little hand shake...

*****

Final timeskip.

*****

   (Y/N) heard screams around building where he was having his own room. What? It's sounds like some sort of war out there... He took his blue lightsaber, and slowly walked out from his room only to see bodies on the floor. They were some other Jedi, and this was starting to make him scared. Wait... I need to take hold on my emotions, like on times with my master training.

    He heard lightsabers fight, and started going to place from where it was coming. He saw red lightsaber coming from body of one of his Jedi friends. No... Sith here?! It is impossible.

   (Y/N) saw Sith with feminine body, but her face was covered with intrigue mask. She looked at him, turning off her lightsaber to surprise of Jedi.

Revan: You are here... Finally, we can be together, and no one will stay in way of our love.

(Y/N): What? Who are you Sith scum!? You want to day coming alone here?

   She laughed and it sounded somehow familiar to (Y/N), but her voice was distorted because of the mask.

Revan: Ohh... My little Jedi, you know me, and I'm not alone there... You will join me just in seconds on the Dark Side as my lover, and future husband (Y/N).

(Y/N): I will never join you, sith!

   He turned on his lightsaber, and Revan just shook her head in no, and also turned her own lightsaber on knowing that he need some of her punishment to understand his new place. Their fight took some time, but in the end Revan was to strong in force for (Y/N).

   Now he was laying on the ground with his lightsaber destroyed by Revan who stood in front of him and placed her foot on his stomach forcing him to lay here. (Y/N) looked at his opponent, knowing that it was probably his life final.

(Y/N): Just kill me. I will never join you...

   Revan slowly took of her mask with hand showing to him who it was this mysterious Sith. (Y/N) sighed seeing her.

(Y/N): Revan?! How it is possible?

Revan: They make me and you a fool. Don't worry (Y/N) I remember everything now, and it is time for us...

   She knocked him to unconscious and used force to place his body inside her own ship. Now I need just wait for you to wake up, and we will start with you and my time together as Siths...

(A/N): Happy Christmas guys, and ladies!