167. Yandere Fem Izuku Midoriya x Shy Male Reader

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi.

This was requested by larox764. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Izuka looked at mirror with narrowed eyes trying to take care of her green long hair. She thought about having it free or in pigtails. In the end young woman decided to let them be free. Once my love told that I'm cuter with them like this. Aww... Finally, today is the day when we will reunite together as only... Only superhero couple or villain. I don't care anymore.

   She smiled looking then at her clothes trying to find any flaw that will make him not look at her with pleasant in eyes. Izuka wanted (Y/N) eyes on her like always. She loved having his attention and doesn't want for anyone to take it from her. I prepared everything for today honey... No one will stay in way of our sweet romantic love. I will not let anyone. They will die!

   Her honest love turned at first to obsession with all of her acts like stalking (Y/N) or stealing his underwear... Then it evolved to something more... Dangerous for everyone around her. Everything because one time when Tsuyu Asui licked some of the jam from corner of his mouth saying that he doesn't saw it.

   Anger boiled in Izuka Midoriya to point when in her mind come ideas of just approaching Asui, and... Kill her without mercy. At first, she was scared of this, but with every second that passed with her eyes on them having conversation... It started feeling more pleasant.

   Izuka Midoriya had plan for today to erase from this world every rival for her eternal love. (Y/N) was hers, and this will stay in that way even if he doesn't know it. He is so adorable not seeing my clear feelings ~ It makes me feel more hot down there every time when he is blushing at my words or little actions showing my affection towards him...

   She sighed with her hand placed where her heart was, and looked at herself in the mirror. Izuka had a crazy smile with her eyes narrowed. Don't worry my love... Everything will change for better today. No more denying of my love, or these bitches trying everything to get into your pants. At least you don't like their ugly bodies. Not like my own.

   The young woman was clearly in yandere love with him, and lost all of her sanity not seeing anything bad in thinking about them dying. Hehe... We will have so much fun together ~ I think we know each other for long time, and doesn't need to wait more to go farther in our relationship. First day of us being together being perfect to make love. I know you are shy, but don't worry... Your future wife will teach you about everything... From slow, passionate to most kinky ways ~

 From slow, passionate to most kinky ways ~

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) was quirkless, and just used his own gadgets. This almost gathers everyone attention to him, because his mind created every weapon to be stronger than all of his enemies. He doesn't care about his fame, wanting only to find trustworthy friends.

   One of his first friends was Izuka Midoriya who at first also thought that she doesn't have a quirk. In his eyes Izuka was always trying to help him and praised his work without too much being 'fan girl'. She was just trustworthy friend, and young man sometimes thanked her for it.

   Lastly she started acting kinda weird, and (Y/N) noticed how sometimes she looked at another female in school with clear intention of hurting her. He doesn't understand what was her problem and decided to let it go.

   Right now he just got inside school searching for Izuka like always at mornings wanting to have little conversation about his new gadget. He was surprised, because for about ten minutes after getting here... He found no one.

(Y/N): Weird... I don't remember anything?

   Young man heard woman scream coming from one of the classes and quickly went here while taking out his own created weapon that can turn in various ancient weapons powered by some sort of little tesla coil and batteries.

   He opened the door to the classroom and his eyes widened seeing what was inside. W-what happened? Almost everywhere inside the room was blood with parts of bodies... On tables, he saw heads of every female member of school.

   (Y/N) almost fainted never expecting to see something like this. Yes, he was shy and doesn't want their attention, but this... Sweet God. W-who did s-something like t-this. He felt a hand on his arms and turned around ready to attack anyone who was behind him.

   He saw his friend Izuka with scared expression on face. She quickly hugged him tightly surprising young shy man, but in the situation like this... She is probably scared just like me. He hugged her back making Izuka smile to his neck.

Izuka: I'm so happy to see you here (Y/N)... I don't know what happened, and was scared that something happened to you.

(Y/N): I'm h-happy t-too. Do y-you know w-who did s-something l-like t-this?

   She shook her head in no and (Y/N) wanted to end their hug, but Izuka just tightened her hold to point where she started hurt him little.

(Y/N): I-Izuka?

Izuka: Little more darling... I waited so long for this...

   His eyes widened not knowing why she said something like this. Young man tried to push her off, but Izuka growled with clear anger in her voice.

Izuka: Oh, no! I want more, and we will do more than this! Now when no one will stay in way to our love.

  He tried again, and this time Izuka let him go only for (Y/N) to be hit in head with a handle of knife she had in her hand. (Y/N) before got unconscious saw that her legs had blood on them and knife as well.

   Izuka laughed openly with crazed voice. She dropped her knife and spited on some whore head before picking her future husband from the ground and wanted disappearing from this room. No one found them, after this massacre.

   Now Izuka (L/N) lived with her husband and their children far away from their homes. They don't need anything else than they had. Young woman broke (Y/N) mind with her perverted sex actions, little punish for each of his try to escape from her.

   Finally, after birth of their first daughter, his mind snapped, and he just accepted being her husband without free will. Izuka from this moment loved him with all of her heart stopping doing anything that will hurt him.

   They raised their children together in happy and loving atmosphere in house with them not learning about how their mother forced (Y/N) in all of this. (Y/N) with last parts of his freewill decided to take care of his own children.

   Everyone was happy, just like in fairy tail, yeah?