152. Rooter x Male Police Officer Reader

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is owned by Ubisoft.

This was requested by DylanDupere. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color.

Thinking

*****

(Y/N): Another peaceful night in work... Great.

   A young police officer named (Y/N) (L/N) was in his police car driving around streets of Truth or Consequences city. He doesn't expect anything to happen tonight like always. Only two hours and my shift end... Finally, some rest.

Radio: We got call from the Winchester farm... They heard strange noises coming from north of their house and called us.

(Y/N): (L/N) 6421. I'm not to far from his farm. I will drive here and see what is going on there. Probably some wild animals.

Radio: We got it. Base out.

(Y/N): Old Winchester probably again is scared for his precious animals... At least maybe I will see his sexy daughter. Annie her name was if I good remember.

   In his mind flashed for one second young woman face smiling at him. Annie Winchester was only one year younger than him, but (Y/N) never thought about trying to date her. He knew that her father wouldn't be happy for his son to be the police officer, he needed someone to eventually take care of their farm in the future.

   It only took him twenty minutes to get on his farm, and everything seemed normal. (Y/N) got out from his car, and looked around Winchester family house. Hmm... Weird. It's to quiet, and no lights in windows? Old Winchester should be here shouting at me while holding his old rifle...

   He slowly approached house door, and knocked several times, but no one responded.

(Y/N): Winchester?! Officer (L/N)! You called us...

   The young police officer placed his hand on door handle, and with light push door opened. Hmm... Maybe it was something else than wild animals. (Y/N) took out his .44 magnum revolver and with a tight grip on the handle walked inside the dark corridor.

(Y/N): Police! Anyone is in home?

   He looked around not seeing anything. It was very quiet in the house, and the young police officer wasn't sure what is going on. Then something caught attention of his eyes. What is this? He slowly approached something weird on the kitchen floor.

   (Y/N) touched slimy thing on the ground not knowing what this is, and then... He heard some noise coming from place behind him. Before police officer could turn something hit him hard on his back. He fell to the ground with a sigh, and his weapon flew out from the hand.

   The police officer opened his eyes only to see something weird in darkness standing in front of him. Wait... It looks like Annie Winchester. I will remember everywhere this sexy ass in blue pants. Then (Y/N) eyes got bigger seeing that in place of where she should have hands, and legs was... Spikes? Holy fuck! What is going on?!

(Y/N): Annie? Annie Winchester it, is you?

   She looked at him with her eyes having anger in them at first but then... Something changed, and Annie smiled. Her spiked hands leaned to his face making young man fear for his life. He wanted to say something more, but Annie just used her strength to hit him again making young police officer unconscious.

   Annie Winchester took him in her hands and used her new powers to disappear from her house. She had now new life, new purpose. The young woman needed to infect more humans, but she could as well do this in different way. More pleasurable way.

*****

   Now each day of a young police officer was blurry. He was filled with fear for his life every time when this monster will show around him. It wasn't Annie Winchester anymore. He remembered her as shy, but warm person.

   This... Monster was aggressive, possessive and jealous. He heard from some soldiers naming monsters like her - Rooter. (Y/N) tried to escape from her, but she had this teleporting powers, and Annie always knew where he was.

    She never let him stay away from her, and even tried to talk with him, but once her soft voice was now filled with pain, and police officer almost not understood anything coming from her mouth. Then come her... Mating times with him.

   It was very weird, for him at first, and he wasn't sure if she is feeling pleasure or pain. I know it is wrong, but hell... This ass is something ~ Slowly he started accepting his place being her mate, and almost tool.

   Only one thing showed him that she felt something more for him. She never let any other Rooter close to him. Annie was very aggressive towards them, and every time after her encounter with other Rooter (Y/N) and her had long mating.

   He understood that there is no chance for him to escape, and slowly (Y/N) let her have her way with him. Some weeks passed and (Y/N) never expected to see her with little Rooters around her that instantly showed in front of him, and hugged with their little spike hands.

   Once (Y/N) (L/N) was known as police officer in Truth or Consequences City without wife or clear bright future... Now he was loved of Rooter - Infected Annie Winchester. He had now like thirty daughters with some of them already grew to looking just like Annie. (Y/N) never expected that his life will end like this.