107. Revy, Roberta, Valmet, Balalaika, Aplhard x Dr. Doom Male Reader - lemon

Black Lagoon is owned by Rei Hiroe.
Jormungand is owned by Keitarou Takahashi.
CANAAN is owned by Type-Moon.

This was requested by GerardoNayaJimenez. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

Important! - I know how comics storyline can be... Hard to understand, and while I know dr. Doom or other characters... It is very little. I took some things, story from the canon, but please... Don't read it if you expect something matching the actual canon.

*****

(Y/N): Finally...

   First time for years doctor (Y/N) (L/N), more known now as Dr. Doom took off his mask, and looked with his (E/C) eyes at the window, where he could see his precious city. New Latveria... He was now in capital of his country - Doomstadt, and in his own Castle at the hill.

(Y/N): Magnificent.

   (Y/N) lightly smiled, but he knew that this is only matter of time, before... They will come. Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Hulk, Capitan America, Spider Man... All of my enemies will try to beat me, but...

(Y/N): Rivals... No one rivals Doom! NO ONE! Doom is supreme! There is no power on earth, no intellect in all creation to equal Mine!

   He was smart, and still young being brought back in time from... It's only confirmation of me being God... Beyonder thought that no one will remember it, but my magic, and technology is beyond even his own powers. Weakling...

   (Y/N) now with experience from Secret War prepared everything to fulfill his dreams. New Latveria was here in front of his eyes. Everyone from his country loved Dr. Doom that tried to bring them better life than before, they don't cared about him doing things that may looked bad for other people.

   It's beautiful for him to see again population of his country life an almost medieval lifestyle, and while there is his technology, and robots almost everywhere... Thats don't destroy climate of entire cities. His own castle is a symbol of this.

   Young man touched his face with fingers, remembering every scar. He regenerated his face, and there wasn't any trace of scars, but he still decided to wear his mask. It was like his new life. No more (Y/N) (L/N), only Dr. Doom.

   Time pass with him thinking how it was before. From a certain time (Y/N) felt lonely, and it brought memories from past back. Angering him. Distracting from his plans. Enough! I need to prepare this place for my guests... New addition for New Latveria, someone who probably is capable of being my bodyguards. Doom don't need protecting from anyone, but even he needs time to rest.

   Slowly his hands again placed cold mask on place hiding his true face from the world. They should be now in Doomsport Airport. I'm still surprised that all of them, assassins are female, but it doesn't matter. They only need to be my bodyguards, and it will be fine, because if not...

(Y/N): I am Doom... Destroyer of worlds... What gods dare stand against me?

*****