122. Rejecting Yandere Yang x Male Reader - Part II

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by IceDragonForce9. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Blake  Belladonna looked at (Y/N) and Yang sleeping peacefully in bed

   Blake Belladonna looked at (Y/N) and Yang sleeping peacefully in bed. Her eyes were narrowed at other woman that was hugging him tightly with her chest touching his lips. Grr... I could just kill her right now with my claws on her neck, but she is still my friend...

   The young woman had conflicted thoughts about this situation, and she knew that Yang fucked up her chances before, and this is why (Y/N) and her got together. I don't care... He is my mate, and no one will take him from me!

   Faunus girl slowly walked out from the room letting her having this fun for now. She knew how to protect her boyfriend from Yang, and wanted to prepare herself for this. Everyone will see that (Y/N) (L/N) is Blake Belladonna's bitch... I meant mate...

   She got wet thinking about him, and her mating. Blake now wanted to mark him as hers, and wanted for everyone to see her bite marks on his neck or just smell her aroma on him. On other hand she doesn't want for these bitches to try their luck with him...

   Blake remembered when she was in White Fang... Try touch him, try talk with him dirty... There will not be any fun with my boyfriend. I will hurt anyone who will try stand in way of our love. No one can! Only me!

   There was little problem. Yang Xiao Long. Blake doesn't know how to really get her away from him. She will try to hold him with her, not letting go in free time soo Yang will not have chance to try have him.

   This should work for some weeks, and give Blake enough time for finding something else to get rid of her without hurting friend, and teammate. She sighed with her hand on bow... The girl knew how (Y/N) get turned on when she was acting like cat. I think... Tonight we will have some roleplay. I hope that this time our bed will survive this.

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) felt very guilt another day when Blake visited him in his dorm. He tried to say something to her about his... Lovemaking with Yang, but he doesn't want to hurt her knowing how cute she is in heart.

   Some weeks pass with Blake that started acting very weird. She was always with (Y/N), and tried to use every opportunity to avoid Yang. On other hand golden haired woman thought how to get rid of Blake without hurting her. She was her best friend, and teammate. Yang really doesn't want to kill her in way to happiness with (Y/N).