8. Your female character x Male reader

Well this story is owned by A/N.

When you look in the abyss she looks at you too. - Nietzsche.

I started writing this story having some idea in mind. Sadly in half of the story I had no idea what female character will fit here, because all was very distant from their canon. I leave decision of female character to you! Cunning author again escaped from the problem... Ehh... Enjoy!

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

(Y/F) - Your female character.

Thinking

*****

    Night. Dark and quiet summer night with rain descending lazily on the (Y/N) black jacket. He is standing on the edge of the hill, thinking about everything he has experienced during the past days of his young life.

    Once he was full of life, smiling, laughing - even joking with his best friends. Now (Y/N) was sad and ruined. All of his friends, best or not are dead. Seven feet underground.

    Once he has loving family with father, mother, aunts and more people close to his heart. Now all of that people is smelled the flowers from below.

    (Y/N) was handsome man with (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair. Now he is wreck with dull eyes and faded, blown hair. He lost his previous weight and started getting lighter and lighter.

    He is holding in his hand a gun. His last way of salvation and ultimate sin. In his eyes he saw world only in three colors. White - purest and safest of all. Black - offering silence and forgetfulness. The last color was his most hated, red - annunciation of pain, evil and her.

    She... Bloody angel of his suffering. Crazy, dangerous and unpredictable in her actions. Jealous and very abusive when she sees her beloved watching or talking with someone that is not her.

    (Y/N) bent his head over the abyss, looking with bloodshot eyes and tired face. His voice was washed out of any emotion.

(Y/N): They said... When you look in the abyss she looks at you too. Why?... I don't feel anything. Did she break me that much? Love... She called it. Everything she did to me, my family and friends. She did it all because of her love to me... I even loved her to some point! I was stupid or my heart and mind have been cheated.

Bzzz... Bzzz... Bzzz...

    He took his phone and look at showed name. My honey, with picture of kissing (Y/N) and (Y/F). (Y/N) dropped this phone into abyss not worrying about anything. Rain hit his face, and he felt free for the first time in weeks.

(Y/N): So little I ask... So little I want... Freedom I love and understand! Freedom I can not give back... I can lose everything.

    A few tears ran down his face. He closed his eyes trying to stop this last show of his emotions.

(Y/N): For me you were at first sweet, caring and beautiful. Perfect girlfriend in one word. How... How you changed to this? It was always a lie? You were always wearing this mask?!

    It's just a miracle he managed to appear in this place. One moment of her absent and the last of his strength (Y/N) managed to get out from hell in his own home.

(Y/N): Home... It was no longer my home, it was a prison. Prison with one prisoner and one supervisor... It all happened through your own obsession with me. Now you have to face the consequences of this action.

    (Y/N) hand with the weapon moved. He put the barrel to his temples. The smile that appeared on his face was a sign of accepting his fate.

(Y/N): I loved you...

(Y/F): (Y/N) don't you dare to do it! Honey, please I will change, just drop the gun!

    A new character appeared on the cliff. Woman in a yellow raincoat holding cell phone in her hand. Slowly she was making her way to man at the edge of the cliff.

(Y/F): I know I did a lot of wrong and my actions are unforgivable, please (Y/N) come back to me and everything will change for the better.

(Y/N): Stay away from me! This is my last chance to do something without your influence.

    The woman abruptly stopped. She was looking at the man with the pleading in her eyes. (Y/F) hand went to her belly, where she stroked him tenderly.

(Y/F): If you do not want to do this for me, please do it for the good of our baby!

    (Y/N) hand began to tremble. Rain drops mixed with the tears of a man and woman standing on a cliff.

    Another figure appeared in the distance. He was (A/N) who looked at the act of desperation and mad love. He sighed heavily and moved his briefcase he held in his hand. The briefcase itself was all black and the only distinguishing feature was his initials made of silver on it. He turned around and slowly moved into his well-known direction.

    (A/N) heard a shot and splash of water. How it ended? Finally, someone on the cliff was crying, but (A/N) did not know whether it was joy or sadness. Someone was quiet, as if dead. There was also a growing miracle of birth.

Life.