79. Yuno Gasai x Secret Admirer Male Reader - Part II - Lemon

Mirai Nikki is owned by Sakae Esuno.

This was requested by Gonzo_the_Destroyer. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color.
(W/N) - Wife name.
(S/N) - Son name.

Thinking 

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) was now happy father and husband to his pretty wife (W/N). He forgot, and lost contact with Yuno Gasai, and in reality was glad that somehow his heart and mind let him go from loving her and almost wanting to end his life.

   It was seven years from time when (W/N) gave birth to (S/N), and he was just looking at his father younger version with almost nothing that came from his mother. Now (Y/N) was just playing games with his son, while they were waiting for (W/N) to come back home.

   (Y/N) prepared for everyone their favorite dinner, and wanted today to celebrate with his wife their anniversary of her confession to him. I will never forget about how you (W/N) rescued me from being alone...

   Then someone knocked to doors making (Y/N) turn his head. Huh, this is not (W/N), she is having keys, and we don't order anything... His son looked at him with silent ask - Why he stopped playing game?

(Y/N): I will just go and see who it is ok? I will be back shortly, and if you will wait and properly behave then... We will just watch your favorite movie!

   (Y/N) smiled seeing his son instantly starting behaving just like his wife always was trying to teach him. Young man slowly walked to door, and opened it only to see cop looking at him rather sadly.

Cop: Mister (L/N)?

(Y/N): Yes. Is there any problem?

   Cop sighed, and looked at his file that he hold in one of his hands.

Cop: I'm really sorry mister (L/N), but your wife... Had terrible accident, and died.

   (Y/N) face instantly paled, and he leaned on door frame.

(Y/N): H-how? Are you sure that i-it w-was m-my w-wife, m-my p-precious (W/N)?

Cop: Sadly Yes. You see mister (L/N) it was really something terrible... Someone just called police that on the supermarket parking was burning car with someone inside. No one saw it, because that parking was inside area covered by big buildings, and at that time no one was there, just your wife.

   (Y/N) remembered that his wife wanted to buy something in one of the supermarkets on her way to home.

(Y/N): Why that person who called not helped my wife!?