126. Female Dominant Raider Gang x Male Wastelander Reader - Part II

Fallout 3 is owned by Bethesda.

There is continuation. leon119kennedy Jack_Fawkes Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Katie and (Y/N) was close to their destination - Megaton, but before they could reach it (Y/N) saw something interesting near Vault 101 entrance he had on his map on pip boy. It was destroyed Vertibird. It can't be long ago, because he saw many things... Just to take, and sell for caps or other things... He really needed to scavenge this, remembering how he lost everything to that crazy raider chicks.

   He  filled two large backpacks with things; he could sell and picked  several not destroyed weapons

   He filled two large backpacks with things; he could sell and picked several not destroyed weapons. Sadly each power armor was destroyed or hard to take out from under the Vertibird. (Y/N) smiled seeing how many caps he will get, and even thought about sharing some with Katie for her help. Hmmm... She doesn't say anything for long time. I know that she wanted to look around for eventual mutants or bandits, but still...

   (Y/N) shrugged with his arms and wanted to take bags from the ground when he felt the barrel of the gun on the back of his head. He gulped loudly.

Enclave Officer: What do we have here? Some rat that thought stealing his own army is good thing.

(Y/N): W-what?

Enclave Officer: Turn around. I like to look in eyes of people that will die...

   He turned around thinking how to save his life, but nothing come to mind. Then his eyes saw Enclave soldier in advanced power armor Mk II, but it was looking more feminine than normal... His eyes were focused on the weapon that was pointed on his head, and waited for this officer to shoot, but nothing comes.

Enclave Officer: Surprising. I think, me and my team just found... Someone who could be our American patriot...

(Y/N): What do you mean?

   Enclave officer just hit him with weapon getting wastelander unconscious, and looked at him peacefully laying on the ground. Then the soldier took off mask and looked at him with eyes, and these eyes had something... Disturbing.

*****

   (Y/N) woke up in the cell with Katie in corner hugging her knees. When she heard him, the young woman instantly jumped at him with her fists. He tried to defend himself with words, but Katie doesn't want to hear anything.