184. Zoey x Zombie Male Reader

L4D is owned by Volv... Valve.

This was requested by Smokin-Mask. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Zoey rolled her eyes looking at her boyfriend who was at first her friend from class. She slapped him lightly on the arm when he laughed at her little scream seeing most scary moment in this new zombie horror. The young woman loved these movies, but this one really surprised her in moment when she was casually not expecting anything drastic and scary at all.

   Two of them was in her room on bed with her lightly leaning on his arm. Her parents don't mind young man who was this late in their daughter room knowing that she can take care of everything, and is grown up woman.

Zoey: You are an idiot (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Maybe, but you luv me.

   Light pink was now showed on her cheeks while young man was smiling like real idiot in her eyes. Zoey sighed, but leaned to his face and kissed his cheek now making him little red.

Zoey: I still don't know why...

(Y/N): Maybe because I'm handsome ~

   She giggled making young man pout at her and back away from her in comic way.

Zoey: Nice joke.

(Y/N): Yeah? Nice movie by the way.

Zoey: My, my someone is nervous? Don't you want what makes me love you?

   He shook his head in no with eyes focused on tv where right now some zombie was trying to catch guy under garbage container. Dumb decision... He is dead for sure now. Zoey smiled seeing his reaction, and slowly unzipped her red jacket.

Zoey: I love you...

   She then took off her white t-shirt and jeans with (Y/N) still trying to be fully focused on movie knowing what young woman was doing next to him.

(Y/N): Do you think that zombie really could use weapon? I mean we know that through years zombies changed in movies, and everything but something like this.

Zoey: Because you are...

   The young woman leaned to him with her body touching his and her hot breath on his skin, but (Y/N) still tried to resist his girlfriend actions.

Zoey: Sweet... Hot... And mine.

   Her lips captured his own in hot passionate kiss. (Y/N) now couldn't resist, and placed his hands on her firm ass making Zoey smile in their kiss. The movie already forgotten with their minds only filled about another person they loved.

(Y/N): Love you Zoey...

Zoey: Yeah, yeah. I'm ready to bounce.

   She giggled seeing him sigh at her poor joke, Two of them never expected that in near future everything will change and their love will never be forever.

   She  giggled seeing him sigh at her poor joke, Two of them never expected  that in near future everything will change and their love will never be  forever