71. Super Girl x Male Reader

Supergirl is owned by DC Comics.

This was requested by Dangeroustiger0424. Have fun while reading this!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) was normal human living on planet named Earth. He just wanted like his friends to go through his life happy and peacefully without any bigger problems. His parents supported young man with everything, wanting the best things for their only one child.

   However everything started changing when he met girl named Kara Zor-El, she was cousin of Clark Kent. At first, they just met by accident. (Y/N) was in Clark's home wanting to hang out in the city with him. Clark told him to wait, when he will be changing his clothes, and in that time someone knocked on his door.

(Y/N): Clark! Someone is at door!

Clark Kent: Uh... Just open it, I will be there in one second.

   (Y/N) shrugged and slowly approached door, and after young man opened it saw pretty girl with blond clothes. She looked at him with surprised eyes, but after five seconds mysterious woman smiled at extended her hand to him.

Kara: Hello! I'm Kara, my cousin is probably to lazy to open huh?

(Y/N): Hi I'm (Y/N) (L/N) nice to meet you! I'm Clark friend, he is changing clothes in his room, and wanted for me to open door.

Clark: Oh it is you Kara.

   (Y/N) and Kara turned their heads to Clark who with awkward smile slowly approached them, and hugged his cousin in greeting. In mean time (Y/N) looked again at his friend family member really enjoying how she is looking. What I can say, she is really beautiful girl. Like some sort of goddess from other world...

   It was their first encounter, and it took some time to two young people to meet again. Sometimes their meetings was just from pure accidents, like someone wanted for them to meet, and talk about mainstream things or just spend time with each other.

   Next time when they relationship pass another stage was when she kissed him. It was great time for each of them. At first it was of course very awkward and no very passionate, but they enjoyed it and their red cheeks just prove it very hard.

   Clark also was in this place and started clapping for them, making them abashed. Two just turned their heads to him, and started cursing seeing his friend and her laughing.

*****

Timeskip.

*****

    (Y/N) was really happy with his new situation. He was sure about his feelings for Kara, and he gathered enough courage to finally ask her out to be his girlfriend. Young man bought for Kara her favorite flowers, and sweets, and also beautiful necklace that he heard one time about her wanting to buy it, but doesn't really have enough free cash for it.

   It was expensive, but (Y/N) doesn't care about it. He wanted for her to feel special, even if she doesn't accept his feelings. (Y/N) knew that in that moment his heart will hurt, but still he only wanted to make her happy. Kara is always smiling soo brightly, like some sort of sun... Her blue eyes are pretty like two blue orbs, while her body is hot and perfect.

   Young man knew that she can have any man, and he is nothing compared to some of them stronger or richer. (Y/N) doesn't know that her feelings, and was little scared. Who no risk... No win.

   He approached her house, and knocked on doors with closed eyes while trying to gather more courage. After some seconds doors opened, and in them stood his perfect girl. Kara. She instantly smiled seeing him, and hugged making poor man lose some of his willpower.

Kara: I don't expected you here today (Y/N), it is really sweet that you are here!

   She stopped hugging him, and saw that he doesn't hug her back because of his hands holding something behind his back, also young girl saw his blushing face. He is sooooo handsome!

(Y/N): Y-yeah. I wanted to surprise you Kara...

Kara: Come, come inside! I just finished making dinner.

   They walked inside, and Kara go to the kitchen while (Y/N) waited in her dinning room. Girl tried to look what he was trying to hide from her, but failed and just pouted. Then after five minutes she walked back to him with two plates with spaghetti.

(Y/N): Before we will eat... I wanted to give you something, and ask you one question.

   She looked surprised at him, but nod slowly. (Y/N) sighed and walked to her, and finally gave her flowers, and necklace in beautiful box. Kara eyes got bigger, but she smiled and with excitement opened little box.

Kara: That's... That's really beautiful! Thanks you (Y/N)!

   She hugged him, and kissed his cheek not helping young man who wanted now to ask her his one important question.

(Y/N): I... I also wanted to ask you... Uhh. Kara will you be my girlfriend?

   He looked at her. Kara blushed really hard, and from her eyes flow some tears. She nodded hugging him tightly and looking in his eyes young girl kissed his lips.

Kara: I thought that you will never ask me... Finally, mister (Y/N)!

   They kissed again, and this time it was longer and more passionate. Then Kara looked at her boyfriend with her blue eyes.

Kara: I need to say something to you (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Everything my honey.

Kara: Hehe... You know that supergirl chick who is saving people? Surprise honey! Your girlfriend is her!

   Young man smiled at her. Kara waited for his response with big smile, but he surprised her with his faint falling into her's arms. Huhu I see that it will be funny with our relationship honey!