20. Abusive Evergreen x Shy Male Reader

Fairy Tail is owned by Hiro Mashima.

This was requested by Brave_Vesperia.  Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Once (Y/N) (L/N) man with bright (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair was proud member of Fairy Tail guild in Magnolia. He was no s-class mage, but was close to achieve this level. (Y/N) is without team, because of his destructive powers, using it he is very dangerous for his surroundings. He like it. (Y/N) does not have to worry about others at all, and he is a rather sensitive, shy person.

   Three weeks took him to meet one person from Fairy Tail beside master Makarov who accepted him. One thing change (Y/N) personality, alcohol. This first friend was Cana Alberona. She drank with him, first in silent atmosphere without any talk. She stated that he need to compete with her, like everyone did though once.

   Barrels of beer passed and (Y/N) got more drunk and opened himself to talk with her. Cana was only one person who managed after this event to talk with him without (Y/N) being completely silent because of his shy attitude.

   So it is perfect for everyone? Sadly, no. Someone was interested in (Y/N) too, and first watched him from shadow his moves and personality. In one word she was disgusted that this worm is in guild with her, and represent ant them doing his missions.

   That woman was Evergreen, mage of the Fairy Tail Guild and the only female member of the Thunder God Tribe. She has light brown hair, dark brown eyes and visible pink lips. She wears oval glasses and has a very voluptuous figure paired with very large breasts and curvy hips.

   Evergreen is a woman who loves fairies, and her childhood dream was to become one. She greatly admires beauty and elegance, but is vain and arrogant who had no problem with turning her guild mates into statues.

   (Y/N) didn't do anything to her, but somehow from day to day she started get anger and anger at him. In her mind she used her powers to turn him into statue. Her mind worked even harder to come up with penalties for him, when Evergreen sees him talking with that drunk whore Alberona who only was showing her boobs to everyone.

   Evergreen disliked him too, because he is doing all of his missions alone, like outsider when she has her team. It was for her really show of his ignorance to teamwork and his selfish about his power levels.

   She smiled like devil and touched her glasses, Evergreen decided this time that next day she will start with her plan to make (Y/N) knew that coming to this guild was his biggest mistake in life, very painful mistake.

   This night was very hard for her to get some sleep, thinking about him, and what she will did to him in first place. (Y/N) had some nightmares with shadow who was chasing him in infinite corridor.

*****

Timeskip with scene showing girls from Miss Fairy Tail Contest.

*****

   Next day (Y/N) got early to the Fairy Tail guild knowing that there will be almost no people, and he can pick his next mission in peace. When (Y/N) entered building there was someone waiting for him inside.

   At table sit Evergreen watching his shy movements inside seeing her there. She was disgusted. Woman stand up and walked to him, when she stood next to him Evergreen spit in his face. (Y/N) doesn't expect that and was dumbstruck.

Evergreen: What are you looking here worm? We don't need weaklings like you.

   Before (Y/N) can respond she hit him in stomach with her fist and slapped his face twice. (Y/N) fall to the floor and get kicked by her foot twice.

Evergreen: Don't you dare to use this dirty mouth to talk with me! Stupid idiot. Your face drive me crazy and for that I will punish you to end of your life.

   He tried to stand up only to be kicked by her foot again to the floor.

Evergreen: Did I say anything about you stand up? No! You even don't understand anything you filthy disgrace to Fairy Tail!

   She started punching him in various places, and (Y/N) didn't defend himself properly because his shy attitude to women. He got bruises and blood started flowing from his nose and fall to the floor making puddle.

Evergreen: What have you done? You will lick all of this, you stupid dumbass!

   She forced (Y/N) to lick his own blood with her fists. Finally, (Y/N) was laying on the floor and was breathing hard, she sighed and touched her glasses.

Evergreen: I will need to teach you more.

   Evergreen turned him into statue with her eyes looking at his, and took his body to her own house. There he survived living hell with hours of beatings, whippings, turning to stone. This woman have everything planed and uses her mad abusive mind to watch his pain.

   What was strange, she started feeling hot in certain places looking at his beaten and bruised face. She slapped him hard and get hotter with every second of it. She didn't understand why her body was responding to this, and decided to free him from her house.

Evergreen: I will release you, but if you told this to anyone... YOU will face fate worse than death! Did you understand this worm?

   He nodded barely conscious. (Y/N) walked to his house and tried to heal his body. What was surprising for him, there in his house was waiting Cana with worried eyes. When she sees him, Cana run and tried to help him and ask many questions at same time.

   (Y/N) told her that he was drunk and got in fight with many people in bar. Cana knew it was lies but stayed quiet, and tried to heal him. He still doesn't understand why Evergreen that much hated him to even abuse.

   In Evergreen house she stood next to mirror looking at herself. Woman was thinking about what she had done to (Y/N) and why she was very conflicted about it inside.

   Her mind was disgusted about him and had very much hatred for his personality. Evergreen heart looking at his face was always starting feeling hot and had butterflies inside. She didn't understand what problem she has with him. One side of her want crush him with her bare hands and second wanted to make love.

   She wast thinking and thinking, but didn't resolve this clue of her mind and heart. Evergreen touched her glasses...