39. Hisui x Male Dante Reader

Fairy Tail is owned by Hiro Mashima.

Devil May Cry is owned by Capcom.

This was requested by GuilhermeChinin7. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) known better as Dante is a paranormal mercenary, private investigator and vigilante Devil Hunter dedicated to exterminating evil demons and other malevolent supernatural forces.

   In his fight he is using Rebellion, Coyote-A and Ebony&Ivory.

   Rebellion is Dante's trademark sword. Though it has the form of a standard claymore, it is a magical blade. It serves as both a physical manifestation of his power, and through its name, meaning "resistance", a symbol of his spirit. The blade's power originally laid dormant, but through contact with Dante's blood, it was awakened.

   Coyote-A is a hunting firearm that has been customized for combat against demonic foes. It's shot can hit targets at any distance, but is only truly effective at close range.

   Ebony & Ivory are pair of personally customized, semi-automatic pistols, designed to rapidly fire bullets instilled with his demonic power.

   Now (Y/N) was invited to the Fiore, by queen of the Fiore Hisui E. Fiore. She wanted him as personal bodyguard for some time, telling him that her kingdom will be in danger because of actions of some most evil mage Zeref.

   At first, he was not sure about this, but finally because of his lack of work he decided to go there and help her.

   Hisui was a slim, petite young woman. She has wavy light green hair that reaches down to the middle of her back with two strands that frame her face as well as a set of tufts that obscures the majority of her forehead, with the prominent tuft in the middle reaching down to the top of her nose. Hisui has large dark green eyes with long eyelashes

*****

Timeskip.

*****

   (Y/N) walked inside room where soldiers take him to meet queen Hisui. Inside he saw for him beautiful young woman, and his heart skip a beat, but he shrugged it off.

   On other hand Hisui also looked at man who she presumed is (Y/N) (L/N) and inside her mind she knew that he is kinda hot for her likes.

Hisui: I'm queen in the kingdom of Fiore, Hisui E. Fiore...

   (Y/N) doesn't kneel to her, and some persons inside room sighed seeing his lack of culture. Hisui also doesn't care about that, she just wanted to use him in her plans.

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N) more known as Dante, and this is my weapons...

   He showed to everyone his guns, making soldiers rise their weapons. Hisui seeing this only took her right hand up, and soldiers backed from (Y/N) not caring about them.

Hisui: I'm glad that you are here Mr. (Y/N), like I said in the letter my kingdom need help...

   They talked for some time, with her telling him about Eclipse Project, and he agreed to help her without any questions making young queen surprised, but glad that her plan is now more close to accomplishment.

   He got his own room in her castle very close to her own room. (Y/N) was not prepared to live on this level of luxury, but finally accepted it trying to focus on his job as queen bodyguard. Some people from castle was skeptical for him doing this important thing, but after (Y/N) showed his skills with weapons everyone just looked at Dante with fear in the eyes.

   Hisui at first only wanted him for project, but after days with (Y/N) almost all day with her, young queen started developing some warm feelings for her bodyguard.

*****

Another timeskip.

*****

   Hisui was wreck seeing dragons coming out from the gate

   Hisui was wreck seeing dragons coming out from the gate. I... I failed my kingdom. Lucy tried to persuade queen to close the gate only to Hisui start crying, thinking that her mistake doomed the world.

(Y/N): There is too dangerous, you need to get out from there!

   He tried to take her out from there as her bodyguard. (Y/N) protects her with his own body from Zirconis attack. She looked at him with teary eyes, silently asking why he is saving her with his own life.

   (Y/N) just lightly smiled. Then Hisui trick Zirconis, and while he was vanishing everyone was looking at his last moments. (Y/N) stood next to Hisui only for her to lean on his arm, making him for some seconds uncomfortable, but when she took his hand with her petite one he felt again this warm feelings inside his body.

   At the banquet after Gran Magic Games Hisui approach (Y/N) who was thinking that this is end of his work, and she come to say goodbay, but young queen surprised him by kissing his cheek.

Hisui: I will need you to work more for me Mr. (Y/N), do you want to be with me?

(Y/N): Yeah, why not my queen.

   She blushed from his forwardness, and took his hand. She danced with him, and shared some lights kiss that make him more, and more falling in love with her.

 She danced with him,  and shared some lights kiss that make him more, and more falling in love  with her

*****

Final timeskip.

*****

   Now (Y/N) and queen Hisui was sitting facing each other and eating dinner. She looked at her plate, and next at him.

Hisui: So, you like this three things.

   He just nod, and drink his beer while on table he had his favorite pizza and strawberry sundae. Hisui slowly started eating her own pizza. Well, it's  good, and very easy to make. Maybe my poor people in kingdom will like this.

    After their dinner Hisui took (Y/N) to her private room. He was not sure about this, but seeing her adorable angry face, just laugh little. Inside the room young queen taught him some manners, and they take their relationship on the next level.