132. Camilla x Betrayed Male Knight Reader

Fire Emblem is owned by Nintendo.

This was requested by Aegis-007. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   The young knight named (Y/N) (L/N) was from proud, wealthy and very honor family (L/N). King Garon was glad that (Y/N) father let his own son be the personal protector and knight for his daughter Camilla. They bonded very fast as kids, and (Y/N) took very seriously his job even being eleven years old...

   It was adorable for his parents, and Camilla... She loved his actions, and how he acted in her presence. He cared for her life, and wanted to bring her pleasure in every way. They, of course, were kids, and it was like him bringing him everything she wanted to eat, or just trying to take care of her free time.

   There was also Corria. She was also very close to (Y/N), and Camilla. Three of them survived very many journeys and fun stories. Years pass with (Y/N) slowly being more mature, and taking his job more professional.

   On other hand Camilla started being little perverted, and liked to tease him in various situations. It was fun for her at first, but then... She wanted (Y/N) to be someone else in her life. Camilla was always sad when he wasn't with her, and it was clear after some time for her that it was love.

   Sadly... She and (Y/N) knew that king Garon would never allow their relationship to become true. Camilla decided to somehow convince her father to this idea, but (Y/N) understood this, and focused fully on protecting Camilla, and Corria.

   Then... (Y/N), and Corria learned truth about Garon. It was clear for them that now he will not have any mercy for their lives, even if Camilla would say anything against his words. They needed to leave the Nohr kingdom or die trying to fight against him.

    Corria and (Y/N) doesn't have any conversation with Camilla not being sure if she is also somehow tainted by Garon. It hurt (Y/N) heart, but he needed to leave her. This love would never work, anyway... I'm knight while she is an royal sibling. I loved you Camilla, with all of my heart. I wanted to say these words, but... You probably know everything, and will understand my decision after some time. Farewell my love. Take care, and please find someone to take my spot in your heart.

*****

Corria: I understand how you feel (Y/N)

Corria: I understand how you feel (Y/N). You were always my, and Camilla friend, protector... We need to leave from there. My friend Hinoka will be happy to take care of us.

   Corria hugged young man first time in her life seeing tears coming from his eyes. She wasn't surprised. He lived for Nohr.

(Y/N): My mother, and father will need to erase me from family... I'm not even sure if two of them in their hearts are with me or not.