134. Cheater Jill Valentine x Male Reader x Rebecca Chambers

Resident Evil is owned by Capcom.

This was requested by CrestfallenRaven. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Rebecca Chamber member of the S.T.A.R.S. Bravo team sighed closing her eyes, and remembering how she meets, and rescued her later crush (Y/N) (L/N). She was rookie, young and not experienced girl, but still her mission had big impact on her.

   She was sent into the Arklay Mountains on her first case to investigate a series of cannibalistic homicides. Rebecca encountered in the train passengers that turned into zombie because of the t-virus infection, but there she rescued young like her man who somehow doesn't get infected.

   It amazed her, and she thought at first that maybe his body grow inside some protecting things. Rebecca saw him also as adorable, handsome man because of his looks and clumsy actions. Two of them with help of Billy Coen managed to get out from the train.

   Then was a Mansion incident. Rebecca thought that their situation was hopeless. (Y/N) tried to give her some hope, and even made her smile seeing him trying to make her happy with his clumsy actions.

   In that moment she thought why he was making her happy, and why young woman wanted him to be around her, even if she is sad, and near death. Rebecca never had time for boys fully focusing in lessons, and this situation was new to her.

   Alpha team rescued Bravo team and when (Y/N) meets Jill Valentine he fell for her very hard. Rebecca again was surprised how much her heart felt in that moment. She was jealous seeing that his eyes were now focused on Jill, and he tried to somehow talk with her as much as he can.

   Jill like Rebecca saw him as adorable, clumsy but handsome man, and after some time two of them got together. Rebecca Chambers never felt sadder than in that moment. Everytime when (Y/N), and Jill showed their affection towards each other in public Rebecca heart broke.

   She decided to let her love go with Jill seeing how happy he was with her. At least one is happy... Sigh, Valentine... You better don't fuck this up.

 You better don't fuck this up