161. Yandere Simulator Rivals x Upperclassmen Student Male Reader - Part III

Yandere Simulator is owned by YandereDev.

This was originally requested by RaelGames. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

(A/N): Last request here! You can expect another request special to be posted some time after this chapter. I will think about making this standalone book, but like with the RWBY book it would probably be less readed.

Veriase: Finally!

*****

Nemesis: Hello

Nemesis: Hello. I'm Nemesis, can you be my partner?

   Young man eyes raised from his table to see emotionless red eyed beauty looking at him with her hand on hip. Really? I hope she will not start acting weird like my other friends lately... I need some break with someone like her.

(Y/N): Sure. I'm (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you Nemesis.

   She nodded and sat on the chair looking at his work while (Y/N) thought how to divide their job to be fair. He wasn't sure how experienced she was in Mida class. Slowly Nemesis took out from her backpack her own notebook, and pen.

Nemesis: I will take care of... This and this.

   The young woman pointed at two questions, and (Y/N) nodded with smile seeing that she took questions he doesn't know answer, and would need to search in books for answer. Two of them worked for several minutes in complete silent.

   Nemesis was first to end her work with questions, and even help (Y/N) with his own. He was impressed how smart she was, and calm. Yet, there was something weird, and cold about her. I'm not sure what it is, but maybe she is just little scared from coming to new school without any of her friends.

   In meantime at the end of the class walked inside the classroom Mida Rana with red face. She sat on her chair and looked at her favorite student and future objective of her perversions. Muja really angered me today... I will pay back to her after claiming (Y/N).

Mida: Ok class! End of time, place your works on my table and you are free...

   Everyone started packing their backpacks, and left their works on her table. (Y/N) took his and Nemesis work, and slowly approached smiling at his teacher. Mida even licked her lips, but pouted seeing that he doesn't notice it.

Mida: Remember about your detention in Friday Mr. (L/N). Don't be late...

(Y/N): Of course miss Rana.

Mida: Just Mida is fine...

   (Y/N) quickly walked out from the classroom and wanted to ask Nemesis if she need help, but young woman wasn't anywhere. Sad. I really wanted to spend this day with someone like her. At least she is an interesting person.