145. Yandere Kitana x Male Reader

Mortal Kombat is owned by Ed Boon i John Tobias.

This was requested by TheVoidKing. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

(A/N): Well... Author likes Kitany, and I just saw that we hit 300k reads (Sadly only 4k stars) on this book soo yeah I give this for you!

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) was rather happy human that trained under wing of eternal God of Thunder - Raiden

   (Y/N) (L/N) was rather happy human that trained under wing of eternal God of Thunder - Raiden. He was his master wild card for the eventual catastrophe. Young man almost needed to step in to fight against Emperor Shao Kahn, but in the end he stayed in shadows...

   Well he would stay in shadows with no one learning about him, but once when he needed to talk with his master Raiden... Young man encountered someone who in the future changed his entire life.

   It was night, and (Y/N) was sneaking back from meeting with his master, but someone was following his every move. This person was no one other than Princess Kitana. Her blue eyes focused on this stranger for her, and every thought trying to understand who he is.

   (Y/N) needed to get away from this place not wanting for anyone to notice his magic teleport. Then he felt something or more like someone stared at his back. Young man turned very fast, and spotted young beautiful, and sexy girl in simple blue leotard, along with matching knee-high boots, long gloves and a headband.

   She approached him slowly with a blue mask covering half of her face making him not know if this woman is smiling. He gulped first time in his life seeing someone like her, his eyes wandered around her body with clear admiration.

Kitana: Who are you?

(Y/N): Uhm. I'm just a servant of my master. You probably know him as Raiden. God of Thunder. Glowing blue eyes...

   The woman nodded to him, but her eyes stayed narrowed like she doesn't believe him. Great what now? I need to stay in the shadows... Maybe I can somehow bribe her? She is probably just some sort of Emperor Kahn guard.

(Y/N): Can I do something for beautiful woman like you to forget about his servant even being here?

   She looked at him now with widened eyes. He could risk saying that this young woman had blushed under her mask.

Kitana: Hmmm... You don't know who Am I?

(Y/N): I'm sure that I would remember someone sexy like you.

   He tried to play this card seeing that his compliments are working on her. Kitana leaned to him, and he felt her hot breath even with her mask on.