180. Agressive Adult Rias Gremory x Non-consenting Heir Male Reader

High School DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi.

This was requested by BillyReb. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking 

*****

(Y/N): You know that we can't

(Y/N): You know that we can't... Even if I want to somehow get out from her and my dumb parents that created this deal between our families.

  The young woman looked at him sadly, but nodded. She was his mute queen and one of the first friends from childhood. There was nothing hidden between them, and two of them even wanted to get more intimidate with each other, but there was one person that stood in way of this...

   Her name was Rias Gremory from the Gremory household. Her family made deal with his own, and now (Y/N) was engaged to Rias. (Y/N) meet her several times in his childhood not knowing anything about this deal, and thought that she is quite funny.

   Two of them had great fun, and their parents thought that their deal will only make two kids more happy in the future. They were wrong. In time when (Y/N) and Rias learned about deal made by their parents had different impact on both.

   Rias Gremory was rather happy, and having crush on him was only warming idea of young handsome, powerful man being her fiance. She was fascinated by him respecting each of her wish, and ever protecting her from any harm.

   (Y/N) (L/N) was completely against this idea. He liked Rias, but as friend, and doesn't develop towards her love, because now young man thought that with this deal it would be forced love. Instantly he decided to cut every contact with his parents and tried to find any way how to make this deal void.

   In his mind still echoed his last conversation with Rias. He never expected for the young woman to be aggressive towards him in way she showed after learning that he doesn't want to marry her, and ask if she would help him with making deal void.

   Rias was very angry, and told him that there is no way for him to escape from being her husband. She even tried to rape him in this place, but young man was enough prepared to disappear from ORC in perfect moment.

   He wanted to create his own peerage, but only managed to have his mute queen. Yet, she has been the most powerful devil he knows and believed that with him... She would do everything. He never learned her name, not even thought if she knew her true name from birth, but they don't need it.