158. Yandere Midnight x Shy Student Male Reader

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi.

This was requested by RevDavid13. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Nemuri Kayama dreamily sighed looking at one of her favorite students. His name was (Y/N) (L/N), and Midnight loved everything in him. He was adorable for her with all of this shyness, and her flirtatious personality mixed with playful every time make her try suggest him her interest.

   Sadly he never saw that his teacher could teach him something else... She knew that it is wrong, but like always Nemuri doesn't care about it. Midninght could do anything for him, anything. Even kill another person.

   She believed that it is only matter of time before he would see her feelings, and actions for him. Nemuri had wet, naughty dreams about that day... You are really bad my student ~ Yeah, there... For pleasuring your teacher like this... You have an A+.

   (Y/N) was driving her crazy with each day of her teasing on him and his shy responses. Only I can take his innocence... My adorable, handsome piece of ass ~ Everyone saw that there maybe was something more than teacher-student relation between them, but decided to let it go.

   Midnight doesn't care about anyone and would kill everyone who dared to stay in her way to him. He will be mine. No one else have right to claim him. He is his teacher little heart. Nemuri tried to lock her eyes with his, but every time (Y/N) raised his beautiful (E/C) eyes, and looked in his teacher direction...

   He blushed tomato red and looked down trying to calm down his emotions. (Y/N) doesn't understand why she was staring at him, and thought that maybe he needed to work even harder for her to not have problems with him.

   Slowly Nemuri Kayama stood up from her seat, and approached her future lover having clear plan in mind. She stood in front of him fully focused on his work and doesn't even see that someone is staring at him very closely when Nemuri leaned to his face with her own. Adorable ~

Midnight: Detention Mr. (L/N)!

   Instantly his eyes widened raising up only to see his teacher in front of him with her face dangerously close to his. He felt her hot breath on his cheeks and blushed lightly seeing how close her lips was to his own.

(Y/N): B-but! Miss K-Kayama, p-please...

   She smiled loving how cute he was saying her name. Nemuri placed her hand on top of his head, and shake her head in no.

Midnight: Really? I expected obedience from you, my favorite student...

   Midnight used her quirk and put him to sleep by exuding a sleep-inducing aroma from her body. I believe that he will like my scent... Everyone in class looked at this action surprised, and not sure what to do...