155. Cheater Erina Nakiri x Male Reader x Alice Nakiri

Shokugeki no Soma is owned by Yūto Tsukuda and Shun Saeki.

This was requested by IceDragonForce9. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color.

Thinking

*****

(Y/N): What don't you understand Erina?

   She looked at him with still tears coming from her eyes. Erina Nakiri first time in her life felt what love is and felt very bad at fucking this up completely. In front of her stood her ex-boyfriend and one of the best Cook around the world. Probably one of the youngest.

Erina: I... I want for everything to be like in the past. I hurt you, but I want to repair this mistake. Please forgive me.

   He sighed and closed eyes not wanting to let his emotions out. Erina looked at him with her eyes full of hope. Fear was there as well.

(Y/N): I have already forgiven you Erina. It still hurt to know that my ex-girlfriend would cheat on me with her own rival, but maybe I wasn't perfect boyfriend for you.

   Her eyes widened hearing this, and she shook fast her head in no. Erina felt embarrassed showing her emotions in public, but doesn't really care about others. Like always.

Erina: No! You were perfect... It was me who wasn't fair with you.

(Y/N): Erina please stop. It will not change anything between us.

Erina: B-but why?! You forgave me, and yet I don't have chance to be with you again? Why is that?

(Y/N): Yes, I forgave you, but... I will never try to be together with someone who cheated on me behind my own back. I have rules, and how I can trust you now Erina? I don't want to say this, but... I don't know if you wouldn't do this again after some years of being again in the relationship. I'm sorry Erina, but we will be only friends, maybe family after some years.