171. Yandere Future Android 18 x Survivor Male Reader

Dragon Ball is owned by Akira Toriyama.

This was requested by Gonzo_the_Destroyer. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

(A/N): Soo it is time to do a story with most of my friends 'crush' from past...

Veriase: Meh. I don't watched DB at all...

(A/N): Whatever. Towa better huh?

Veriase: No comment. Have fun reading this poor thing.

*****

*****

Android 17: It's so boring sister... No one is even close to touch us, and I don't believe if someone would ever hit us.

   Android 18 sighed closing her eyes and wanted to reprimand her annoying and childish brother, but in moment when her mouth opened they heard big explosions coming around them and both of them opened their eyes in surprise seeing building falling at them.

   In one of the bigger building in north of the city stood with binoculars young man holding his best hunting rifle. He believed that this trap was enough to get rid of this new growing problem with these two androids killing heroes of their home.

   He smiled lightly seeing when any of them come out from remnants of four big buildings. Perfect. Young man then felt hard punch from behind, and rolled on top of the building being surprised from sudden attack.

   Young man then was lifted from ground by floating in the air Android 17 who looked at him with clear disgust. Near him was Android 18 with curious glare focused on (Y/N). He tried to reach his knife, but 17 quickly caught his hand with tight grip making young man drop blade to the ground.

Android 17: That was quite nasty for you to do... Still, you did nothing worm!

   The male android wanted to end this human life, but his hand was caught by his sister surprising him in process.

Android 18: Don't.

Android 17: Why? He isn't important...

   Slowly he let go of him, and (Y/N) fell to the ground not knowing what just happened. 18 looked at young man on the ground with cold calculating eyes. When their eyes meet (Y/N) could say that female android had something else hidden behind them than evil ideas. Curiosity?

Android 18: I only have you dear brother, and sometimes I'm tired of how you act... I feel that this human will bring for me enough... Amusement to pay price for being alive in our presence. I don't want for you to hurt him. He is mine.