15. Jun x Male Reader

Shaman King is owned by Hiroyuki Takei.

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

(G/N) - Ghost guardian name.

(D1/N) - First daughter name.

(D2/N) - Second daughter name.

Thinking

(A/N): Shaman King was my first anime I watched, that was very good time in my childhood. Opening in my native language is just... great. My later friends from schools or city always talk about Dragon Ball being their first and for someone last anime, but I doesn't watched it and always feel lost in conversations with events or heroes from there.

*****

*****

    (Y/N) (L/N) is young man who has (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. He is proud representative from one of the richest Chinese (L/N) Family. His family respected old traditions and (Y/N) trained to be a shaman, but he doesn't want to be king, for him its great fun and opportunity to do journey around world and meet interesting personalities.

   One day when he was kid his family went to meeting with Tao family for some bussines and little (Y/N) meet there Jun and Ren. He became friends with Jun, and she when he was going home gave him one question.

   They were hugging for goodbay despite unfavorable sight coming from her father and disgusted from Ren. (Y/N) parents watched this exchange with little smiles, sadly smiles. Jun whispered some words only to be hear by (Y/N)

Jun: (Y/N)? I like you very much, will you marry me in future?

   (Y/N) and Jun being kids at that time, so he didn't mind anything about that. He also liked spending time with Jun, so for him that was only opportunity to spend his free time more with her. He smiled and nod. Girl only tightened her hold of his body.

   Sadly Tao family started being somehow dark, and rumors of their actions come to (L/N) family. (Y/N) asked his father and mother when he will meet again Jun only to be told that is sadly impossible and maybe they will never meet again.

   It took a long time to forget his short acquaintance, but eventually he succeeded and moved along. He meet new friends and his memory of Jun and their promise began to fade into his memory.

   Jun was sad when father ordered her to not try meet again (Y/N) telling her that he is not enough for her and not worth of defending her family name. Not the same as (Y/N), she still remembered their promise and was thinking every night how to make it real. Jun was taught by her father that her most important duty was to care about the Tao Family.

*****

Timeskip some years later. Scene showed little Jun and (Y/N) dancing.