103. Abusive Corey x Male Reader - Part II

Hotline Miami is owned by Devolver Digital.

This was requested by jcmagic1027 KnightValantine Silentrose333 lamargardiner BlazikenAndFiyaGM. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

20:30

DEC 20TH, 1991

MIAMI, FLORIDA

*****

    Tony was holding Corey in his hands knowing that she needs a doctor,  because of all this blood loss

   Tony was holding Corey in his hands knowing that she needs a doctor, because of all this blood loss. The young woman doesn't care about anything, she only thought about (Y/N). His last words to her. Their time together.

   Her mind was clouded with her own questions. Was it worth? All of the abuse, hurt... Hatred for them, my hatred. Bloody hands. She wanted to see him. Her only dream right now was for him to just stand in front of her, and say anything. Stupid or not.

   She could die, but only after meeting him again. I don't want to go like that... It was supposed to look different. Tony tried to patch her wound, but saw that Corey doesn't hear his words. He heavily sighed, because of  his own wounds. Blood was everywhere.

   He heard voice of SWAT officer and wanted for them to bring any doctor here. Then he looked at the woman in his hands, and wanted to kiss her. Tony from first time when his eyes saw her  had crush on girl, but Corey decided to stay with her boyfriend. Corey never did anything to show that she can cheat on (Y/N). She loved him with all of her heart.

Corey: (Y/N)?...

   She said with weak voice, and half closed eyes. Instantly Tony mind know that she will never in this life felt same for him, and decided to abandon his idea with kissing her. He slowly placed her on the ground with her back in front of the door hearing that someone is walking there.

Tony: Stay silent... Everything will be shity, but okay.

   Someone walked inside, and Tony raised his hands up clearly in surrender. He was tired and sad. I know it was right... Someone needed to do this.