118. Naruko x Male Reader

Naruto is owned by Masashi Kishimoto.

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color.

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) was tired from spending too much time with his close friend Naruko. He liked to be with her in his free time, but now two of them was seeing each other each day for several hours. Training, eating ramen of course, talking or just hanging around Konoha.

   Young man just thought that wasn't normal in their friendship. He doesn't want to say anything remembering first time when he meets her. (Y/N) saw her on swing alone, and with her head down while some villagers looked at her, and whispered some words to each other.

   (Y/N) shrugged, and slowly approached young girl on the swing, and at first she doesn't notice that someone is standing in front of her. He placed his hand on her arm with smile on his face asking for her name.

   Their friendship started in that moment. (Y/N) learned how funny Naruko can be, and passionate in her goal to be future Hokage. Somehow young man knew that she would achieve it and said that she is having his full support.

   Time pass with them spending more, and more of their free time together. (Y/N) was little sad seeing that he is probably her only one friend... It was because of her birthdays, when only old Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi visit her, and bring something.

   Once (Y/N) come to her house very early wanting to ask her if she wants to go with him to his house for dinner. His parents knew that their son was meeting someone and wanted to meet that person. He was scared knowing how his parents can act... Not helping was fact that they don't knew that he will bring a girl to their home. Sigh... I just imagine their voices. OH my little prince is growing up! M'boy not to little early to have a girlfriend?

   (Y/N) blushed very hard to see Naruko open her home doors in pajamas. His eyes focused on her, and he whispered Cute! He wanted to hug her, and touch that whisker marks she had. Naruko only smiled to him, and giggled making him more embarrassed in that moment.

   Dinner was something... Weird for young man. His parents acted polite, and calm seeing Naruko with him, and four of them talked about various things between eating dishes his mother prepared. One thing was weird for (Y/N). His mother took after some time Naruko to other room for some woman talk, and after two of them come back... (Y/N) asked Naruko what his mother wanted, and his friend only blushed saying that it is nothing.

   As time passes (Y/N) started more admiring how she looked being with each year, more mature, and more beautiful. One of the things he loved most in her was for sure whisker marks, and her hair. Brightly golden hair she liked to have in pigtails. He wanted to touch them, but knew that it is wrong for him to think like this. Naruko is his friend.

   Their friendship survived everything, and when Naruko come back from her three years training two of them was so happy to see each other. (Y/N) was surprised when she almost jumped at him with a tight hug, and he was even more surprised to her Naruko cry. He patted her head with some words, to warm her.

   He was little scared learning from his friend that some sort of group is trying to capture her, but (Y/N) knew that now she is way stronger than him. Now young man was alone on one of the benches thinking about Naruko, and their relationship.

Naruko: Oh (Y/N)! Can we train together? I have something great to show you!

   (Y/N) looked behind him seeing Naruko approaching him with the bright wide smile.