3. Yandere female Jacket x Male reader

Hotline Miami is owned by Devolver Digital.

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(M/N) - Mask name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

(F/D) - Favourite drink.

*****

You are (Y/N) (L/N) better known as Beard or Lieutenant for close friends. You have (E/C) and (H/C) and of course long beard.

(Y/N) work in a convenience store, a pizza place, a movie rental store, and at a bar. How it is possible you may ask? Well he has one day each weekend at these stores because all of these places is owned of one person who decided to rotate people daily in his properties. He has only one real friend who is visiting every time this places when he is working there. She didn't exactly talk very much, but (Y/N) is happy in her presence.

Who she is? Well, (Y/N) never get her name, so he started to name her Jacket because of her wearing all the time that red and white Jacket. She had long blond hair with brown eyes. (Y/N) give her free items every time she visits, despite Jacket never directly doing him any favors.

(Y/N) got that strange feeling he know from somewhere Jacket, but can't exactly remember. He knew that her face is close too his war friend at Hawaii. He got that picture showing him but that was guy... (Y/N) was sure of that. (Y/N) remembered when he saved his life.

(Y/N): No need to thank me, kid. It's on the house. You would've done the same for me, right?

(Y/N) remember how hard he was holding to his hand with some tears in eyes. After this mission he lost contact with this soldier and got very lonely, until one night Jacket get to the store here he was working.

*****

Time skip with Jacket deciding which mask wear for her another mission.

*****

(Y/N) got very nervous when he heard about Russian mafia getting strong in the Miami, but what was surprising that it was all female members. That was the effect of USA army killing most of the Russians mans in USA at Hawaii leaving only plenty of women from red bear country.

Some of that members got next day to his bar, where he was almost all time getting lustfully glances. It was very stressful day in work but at night Jacket get there with pissed of face watching this all drunk Russians woman here trying to get him.

(Y/N): Well hello there pal, like you see is there crowded but yeah have that on my cost.

Beard tossed her (F/D) with smile. She looked away with blush on cheeks and drink all of this.

Change to Jacket pov

I was so pissed seeing all of that bitches trying to steal my Lieutenant who save my life in Hawaii. He seems to don't know that I was this soldier in disguise. I recently got so many messages from unknown people calling me and telling where to go for killing that Russians whores. First time I did it just for fun, this is so hard from me to go back from war at Hawaii, only seeing (Y/N) at stores give me some consolation, but now it's for my (Y/N) who is disturbed by that skanks.

I nodded to (Y/N) telling him with this that I was leaving, he smiled at me with warmth. That was hard to just not kill all Russian whores and take him there for hours.

*****

Time skip. Jacket was killing Richter and Biker with insane smile for that they were trying to hit on (Y/N).