91. Fem terrorist Player x Male reader - Part II

All Counter Strike games belong to the Valve.

This was requested by BlazikenAndFiyaGM. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Your last name.

(Y/GN) - Your nick in game.

(Y/FW) - Favorite weapon.

(Y/FM) - Your favorite map.

Thinking 

(A/N): I was really surprised reading about this request... Now I really don't like my 1-10 stories from this book, and if someone is interested then in my 'den of stories' I had prepared in that time ideas for another stories that finally I never published. There is Yandere Leah from Diablo 3, Kate Walker, Fem Arthas or continuation of Pansy... Now I think it is good, that I decided to leave that ideas, but still it was surprising to go back to part I of this story. Have fun reading it!

*****

(Y/N): Uhh... What girlfriend?

   He just turned off his computer, and left telephone on bed not caring about hundreds of messages he received. I have a bad feeling about this. (Y/N) slowly walked down, and in the kitchen he heard his mother talking to some girl that sounded familiar.

   Young man entered his kitchen, and saw girl with blonde hair, and wearing clothes like she just wanted to cosplay female version of terrorist player in Counter Strike Global Offensive... He blushed when his eyes focused on her rather developed breasts.

Mom: I'm mad at you (Y/N) for not telling me that you have so lovely girlfriend!

   He tried to say something, but girl just stood up, and hugged him with her breasts touching his body. (Y/N) doesn't know what is going on, but then she whispered to his ear.

Maria: Just play along... It's me, your future wife.

   Before (Y/N) could say anything back girl just smiled, and kissed him on lips while (Y/N) mother just sighed dreamily, and was happy to see her young man growing up, and having beautiful girlfriend. Kiss ended, and (Y/N) doesn't resist too much, while this girl just dominated it with her tongue.

Maria: It was nice to meet you ms. (L/N), but I want to catch up with my boyfriend...

Mom: Don't worry, have fun, and (Y/N) remember our last talk...

   (Y/N) face get red, and girl just took his hand in hers, and she forced him to get out from this house.

(Y/N): Wait, wait! Where are we going?! How it is even possible that you are here, and knew me?

Maria: I'm Maria, and I told you that I have information about you my honey... Now we are going to my home, and there we will just start things that I said in game.

(Y/N): What kinds of things?

   Girl just looked at him with smile, and (Y/N) knew that it is not good.

Maria: We kissed, now it's time for some love making... Then kid's, I think about daughter, and son.

   (Y/N) face got pale, and his mind blank. W-What!? Sex? Kids... Son and daughter? No, no no. Young man tried to just get out his hand from her grip, but she just sighed and with other hand pointed to her belt where was attached karambit knife.

Maria: I really don't want to force you, but if you like that sort of foreplay, then it is fine with me.

(Y/N): Umm... I think it is not necessary Maria. It is just to fast for me, can we just slow down some?

Maria: What do you mean? I just updated our FB profiles, and now we have relationship, and every of our friends knew this.

(Y/N): Yeah... Can we just go to your home, play some games. Then, yeah have fun, but thing with kids can wait?

   She thought about it for some seconds, and with sigh nodded to (Y/N).

Maria: I think we can wait for some time, but only if you will please me enough tonight ~

   He just smiled, and used his hand to grope one of her breasts. Maria moaned, and looked at him surprised by sudden action. I think that even if she is in some way crazy... She is worth to survive this relationship.

*****

Timeskip.

*****

   (Y/N) and Maria relationship was great, and while girl was sometimes very possessive, and jealous of him it is still was worth to be her boyfriend. Sex was great, and she was just someone that (Y/N) started liking from first moment he saw her room.

   There was so much cool stuff, like games, comics, manga and everything was things that he also liked. She also liked to cosplay, and this was... Really, it made their fun time even more hot with Maria cosplay several female characters from various games or movies.

   (Y/N) got several times embarrassed of her cosplay some of his favorite characters, it was just like wet dream come true. Still, he also liked how she looked normal. (Y/N) parents accepted almost immediately information that he is dating Maria, and her own parents also doesn't saw anything wrong in it.

   Young man even now needed to think about excuses to make Maria forgot about her plans to have kids right now. It was still bothering him to be father now, while Maria doesn't saw any problems in it.

   On other hand (Y/N) was happy that she is someone who like same things as him. It was just like dream, and he accepted in the end her every possessive or jealous action. (Y/N) even after one year decided that it is time for them to have childreen, and propose to her.

   Maria was happy, and excited, and of course doesn't wait for them to get married. She told him that it is their early honeymoon. Then (Y/N) married Maria, and of course after some time she gave birth to their first child, and it was girl.

   Two years later Maria gave birth to another child, and it was son. (Y/N) was happy with his new family, and doesn't remember how it was scary to see this girl for first time in his house several years before this moment.

   Now when his kids was sleeping, and Maria just hugged him in their bed he could say that in the end everything got fine. Well, almost.

Maria: (Y/N)? Hehe. Do you remember that I wanted son, and daughter yeah? Now I think how it will be fun to have twin daughters, so yeah... Remember that I still have that karambit ~