48. Vampire Widowmaker x Male Monster Hunter Reader x Zombie Tracer

Overwatch is owned by Blizzard.

This was requested by DylanDupere. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   A long time ago there was some organizations named Overwatch and Talon - First fighting for good, and another was for everyone seen as bad. They had very many members that had experience in combat, and special equipment or powers.

   (Y/N) that time was just little guy, and he remembered some of them. He even one time had close meeting with two of them. He was happy that there was heroes for people, but then happened something terrible.

   Humans named it Zero Time - It was day, when Talon organization used their new weapon, but even they don't expected something like this happen. They used some sort of clothes virus, they thought that it can be controlled, but no.

   Now (Y/N) (L/N) is monster hunter looking like Van Helsing. Everyone from two organizations, and 70% earth population turned to various monsters. Not helping was fact that Talon thought using this virus on Halloween will be amusing.

   (Y/N) was trained by some  sort of good human monsters, that doesn't lose all of their sanity in  this event

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

   (Y/N) was trained by some sort of good human monsters, that doesn't lose all of their sanity in this event. His worst enemies was of course old members from two organizations, because they still had powers before turning to monsters.

   Last time he killed Franken-Winston, and this was very hard mission. Inside his mind (Y/N) still remembered them as heroes that helped him, and others. Now he was preparing for two most powerful monsters.

   One wanted blood from humans that live, because this was just like alcohol for her. She was named before incident with virus Widowmaker, now vampire.

   Another liked to eat human brains. She will be weak, because her slow movements as zombie, but that monster was Tracer, and she still used her powers.

*****

Timeskip.

*****

*****

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.