174. Raven Branwen x Male Reader x Daughter Akame x Yang Xiao Long

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by MasterE365. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Yang Xiao Long felt very happy when her family finally was complete

   Yang Xiao Long felt very happy when her family finally was complete. Well, almost because her mother Raven doesn't care about Taiyang, and cut each of her connection with him. Yang understood this knowing that her father did something unforgivable to her mother, and decided to stay away from it.

   This wasn't her place to make peace between two adults. There was another problem that probably just proved for them to be now just strangers. Yang had sister, and learned about her when Raven decided to make up everything for her child.

   She came with Akame and Yang learned that Raven wasn't in celibate after her disappearance from Tai and Yang. She felt shame for leaving her only child in that time, but was young mother that was scared, and needed to do her own plan.

   In the end after Salem had been defeated Raven, Akame and Yang tried to live together, and get to know each other more. Three of them had quite a different personality, but still in both of them was something from their mother.

   Raven Branwen wasn't young anymore, but she still had her beauty that just matured, and even now she felt several mans lay their eyes on her sensual body... She only needed to wear something more sexy, and they would eat from her hands.

   She was cold after losing her childhood for greater good, and developed some dominant personality. Raven always wanted to be in charge of everything, and she thought that if there will be another man in her life... He will obey her every wish, and order.

   Yang Xiao Long had long shiny blonde hair with lilac eyes, and every time had smile on her face. She always had the perfect figure and female assets. Knowing this young woman used this to her advantage in every opportunity.