68.Christmas Special II-Rejecting Summer x Male Reader x Cheater Raven - Part II

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This story was not requested, but people asked if I will write continuation. Have fun rwbyfan722 Gonzo_the_Destroyer TYBG48 and rest of the guys who wanted this part.

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color.

Thinking

*****

Qrow: I need to tell you something (Y/N)... It's about Raven, so just don't freak out...

(Y/N): Finally she showed after that long time? I'm sorry Qrow, but your sister is really bad leaving her own child alone with... Him.

   Qrow just shake his head in no, and this was first moment when (Y/N) saw that his hands was shaking, and his eyes was bigger than usual. He slowly approached (Y/N) who looked at him surprised.

Qrow: Thirteen years ago happened first from two things that was hidden from me and you by my own sister Raven. About one thing I was thinking for first time when Yang started growing up... In my eyes I saw two people on her face. I was too scared to say anything to you or Summer about this, after my sister disappeared leaving her child alone. I was weak, drunk and scared.

   (Y/N) slowly placed his hands on Qrow arms, who started shaking more and more with each of word that was leaving his mouth.

(Y/N): First time in our friendship you are scaring me Qrow...

Qrow: Just hear me out, then... You can end our friendship, it is my fault that you...

   From Qrow eyes fall some tears that make (Y/N) confused and doesn't understand what is going on with his long time friend. (Y/N) seeing Qrow eyes knew that his friend need to say what he is having in mind, and just nod to him.

Qrow: My sister in her younger years had yellow hair (Y/N), then after some years her hair started getting more and more black. I was surprised by this, but Raven just shrugged it off not caring. She was always thinking about something, that no one understand... Raven was almost never happy, like my sister just knew something bad. I saw her true happy smile only one time, when Yang was born. Her only child that was born from love that she had for one man, my friend (Y/N).

   Qrow closed his eyes and fall to the sofa like this words took all of his life powers from him. (Y/N) looked at him with conflicted emotions showed on his face. What... This is impossible, Yang. She... My child?

(Y/N): Get out.

   Qrow opened his eyes and saw (Y/N) looking at him with anger inside his (E/C) eyes. He knew that it will be hard for his friend to learn truth.

Qrow: I need to tell you another...

(Y/N): GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE! I DON'T TRUST YOU!

   Qrow stood up getting ready to even fight with his friend only to show him another message, that he just got and learned about another hidden thing by his sister.

Qrow: I don't care that you trust me or not (Y/N)! You need to hear what I need to say.

   (Y/N) approached Qrow with his hands ready for fight, and Qrow get ready for it when happened something that stopped them.