44. Halloween Special IV - Rejecting Summer x Male Reader x Cheater Raven

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) always wanted to be hunter, and train in Beacon academy. He was very excited when they accepted his application and wanted to make his parents proud. Young man had (E/C) eyes that shine with smartness and happiness to everyone, and (H/C) hair.

   (Y/N) also wanted to meet great friends there, and one of his wishes was to met there his first girlfriend that maybe in future be his wife. Yes, he had very romantic heart, and wanted to feel true love in his heart with all of this butterflies his mother always told him that people feel when they saw loved person.

   When he got to the Beacon, he meet at first four people. First was his future great friend Qrow Branwen. He had dark spiky hair and donned a cloak, with predominantly dark or black clothing. Qrow shared red eyes with his sister, who was next person (Y/N) met there.

    Her name was Raven Branwen, and she was one of persons that will be very important in his future life. Raven wears a shallow cut black dress, five necklaces with an assortment of beads, a red girdle-belt, and a pair of matching gauntlets. She had red eyes, and black hair with red highlights.

   Next was Taiyang Xiao Long a man with blond hair that has two small strands sticking out from the top and blue eyes. He wears brown cargo shorts with a dark brown belt, black shoes, a red bandanna on his left arm, and a brown leather vest over a tan dress shirt with the right sleeve cut off. For armor, he wears a metal shoulder, leather vambrace, and a brown fingerless glove, all on his right arm.

   Last person Summer Rose was for him something more. When he saw her, he knew that it was love from first sight, and almost fainted seeing that his second dream is close to became true. She had black and red hair with beautiful silver eyes that make him just want to look at them to end of his life. She was wearing white hooded cloak, and skirt.

   (Y/N) and Qrow first talked, and he introduced him to Summer and Taiyang. Raven was more unavailable and not caring about him that only because (Y/N) walked to her and stood in front of her she asked what his problem was. He just laughed and said that she is sweet with her cold attitude making her blush and avoid his eyes.

   Finally, all of them talked about their plans there in Bacon. (Y/N) was very happy to find great friends just in first day, and tried to almost always talk with Summer, but saw that she is rather shy in his presence and dropped it for another time.

 (Y/N) was very happy to find great  friends just in first day, and tried to almost always talk with Summer,  but saw that she is rather shy in his presence and dropped it for  another time

*****

Timeskip.

*****