144. Perverted Majin 21 x Shy Saiyan Male Reader

Dragon Ball is owned by Akira Toriyama.

This was requested by NDKnighton. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

(A/N): Today is important day for Author, soo I decided to publish two chapters.

*****

   Androind  21 young woman known as one of the greatest scientist was right now  bored, and very unhappy

   Androind 21 young woman known as one of the greatest scientist was right now bored, and very unhappy. She learned how to calm down her emotions and hunger. The scientist even managed to take hold of her true form - Majin.

   Now she was staying in her good side trying to not let her evil desires turn her into that monster... One person destroyed everything Androind 21 tried to stop from coming. His name was (Y/N) (L/N), and he stole her heart...

   At first 21 was very interested in this new feeling she had everytime when he was near her. Very fast young woman developed serious love towards him. He doesn't know about it, and this fact made woman only more hot.

   She knew that with that feelings come as well her perverted thoughts about him... 21 wanted to show him everything, and embraced every pervert hot thought about him. Because of this her evil side tried to take control.

   21 knew that he was like drug to her. She loved to eat sweets, and other things, but he was like that forbidden fruit. Aww... If only he would be here... I would lick every part of his body, leave some bite marks... His clothes are not enough for me right now!

   That's right. Android 21 stole some of his private clothes wanting to have his glorious scent. For some days it was enough to calm her perverted mind, but with each day... Her hunger, for him, grows. Once young woman even sneaked into his room, and got to his bed.

   This act made her very horny, and wet. She even kissed him on the lips, but after this 21 leaved room feeling that it is enough for her. This moment was one of hardest, because her evil side whispered to her heart that it is good to claim him as hers.

   (Y/N) was shy Saiyan, and while not very powerful... That doesn't matter... He is adorable, my little sweetie. Sigh. Again I let my thoughts wander too much... 21 was really scared knowing that it is only matter of time when her evil side will win. Her own feelings were the enemy, and perverted mind doesn't help at all.

 Her own feelings were the enemy, and perverted mind doesn't help at all