185. Possessive Dragon Faunus Yang Xiao Long x Captive Human Male Reader

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by BillyReb. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

(Y/N): Ruby? Are you sure everything is fine with your sister? She is acting kinda

(Y/N): Ruby? Are you sure everything is fine with your sister? She is acting kinda... Weird to say at least.

   Ruby Rose looked at her sister Yang Xiao Long that was now having her head on their friend (Y/N) lap while her hands was around him like young woman doesn't want to let him go. Hmm... She never showed this side of her. Could it be for him to be... Her greatest treasure? I hope no.

Ruby: Don't worry (Y/N)! She is just little sick, and need some comfort and warmness... You are a great friend for her, and please just... Go along with her wishes.

   Slowly young man nodded not understanding why blonde haired woman was acting like this. It started from the first week when they meet in Beacon Academy. Instantly Yang started being clingy towards him, and visited every day to talk or do their homework together.

   He doesn't mind it at all, because she was a beautiful young woman and (Y/N) would be an idiot if he would say that he isn't interested in her. Yet, some time ago blonde haired firecracker started acting weird.

   She was coming to his room without asking, and several times he just woke up to see her on top of him with her hands around his body, and with big smile sleeping peacefully. (Y/N) sometimes saw her eyes change from her cute lilac eyes turn to red ones that had some animalistic feelings inside them...

   Right now he slowly gets used to her weird actions, but doing things like this in public was little embarrassing for young man who saw several eyes on him with various expressions showed on these people faces.

(Y/N): I will trust you with this one Ruby... I'm just surprised how she started acting.

Ruby: Yeah... You could talk with Yang about this. She is a person that need to have this conversation with you.

(Y/N): Okay... Then I will just wait for her to wake up from this nap. I hope it wouldn't be long like last time.

Ruby: Funny. See ya then (Y/N)! Take care of my sister.

   He nodded and covered blonde haired women on his lap with his coat not wanting for her to feel any coldness in her sleep. Then he took out some book, and started reading not having anything better to do.

   One thing (Y/N) never knew. Yang heard everything, and smiled when he covered her with his own coat showing some affection towards her. My future mate, and treasure is perfect one... My faunus instincts were right. I can't wait for time when I will take him to my own created vault in one of these mountains.

*****

  This night was different for young man who had a weird dream about flying on top of Yang that had wings and long golden tail... He hugged her tightly seeing how high they were, and worried about falling down.

   Yang several times said something to him, but he doesn't heard her... Everything he noticed was her red eyes with again these animalistic emotions in them and something else... Lust. It is most weird dream I had ever...

   Then he opened his eyes only to see some sort of mountain grotto with some lights coming from several holes on top of it. With his hands young man felt that he was sleeping on something not too pleasant, and picked up one of these things wanting to see...

(Y/N): Gold coins? What the hell?

   His eyes widened seeing that he is on top of large pile filled with only golden coins. Slowly young man raised from it with his mind trying to understand where he was, why he was there, and what was going on.

(Y/N): I don't understand anything...

   (Y/N) heard some sounds coming from top of the mountain and looked at one of the holes only to see his friend Yang Xiao Long with wings and golden dragon tail. It's still that dream? Young woman spotted him, and instantly approached him with her wings hugging him.

Yang: Aww... (Y/N) you are awake already? I need more time to prepare perfect mating place for us...

(Y/N): M-Mating p-place?

   She nodded to him with a quick lick of her lips, and in that moment (Y/N) noticed that her eyes was red and not like usual lilac. He was really scared not knowing anything...

Yang: I'm sorry my mate for this! I want this as much as you, but we need more time. Now I can tell you rules you will need to obey or... I will need to punish you.

   Young man gulped hearing her voice say it with clear aggression.

Yang: You can't escape from there. You need to please me, sleep with me, feed and everything else I will need. When we will visit Beacon or my sister you need to obey each of my order or there will be punishment. I think, for now. This is everything...

(Y/N): B-but why are you acting like this?! I don't understand anything!

   Yang smiled coming closer to him to point when he felt her hot breath on his skin, and young man felt shivers on his back. Whaa?

Yang: I'm dragon Faunus (Y/N), and you know... I'm very possessive of shiny things, but more important diamond in my collection is you. I will have you as my mate, and we will have family together!

   Before young man could say anything back to her Yang with a quick move of her head captured his lips in hot passionate kiss. He tried to fight with her, but she was too strong, and used each of advantage to deepen their kiss.

Yang: My treasure is tasty ~ I can't wait to try your most sweet thing...

   He blushed really hard while Yang giggled, and slowly pushed him down again with his back on top of the gold pile. Then young dragon faunus placed her head on his stomach and almost instantly fell asleep.

   (Y/N) thought some time about escape from her, but every time when he tried to slip away from her hands Yang growled in her sleep with clear anger in voice. Uh... I see... Now probably the best thing to do is accept her, uh orders. At least she is still hot stuff, and maybe it is enough reward to be her mate. I hope. Ruby we will need to had more serious conversation later...

   Yang tail slowly touched his most private place hidden in pats with teasing move around the tip, and making him embarrassed like never. He doesn't know that Yang did in on purpose, and not accidentally in her sleep. I knew my mate will be long, and big enough to satisfy me ~

 I knew my mate will be long, and big enough to satisfy me ~