101. Abusive Corey x Male Reader

Hotline Miami is owned by Devolver Digital.

This was requested by Veriase. Have fun while reading this!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Corey was always abusive towards her boyfriend (Y/N), and while at first it was only lightly punches or words said in anger

   Corey was always abusive towards her boyfriend (Y/N), and while at first it was only lightly punches or words said in anger... Then it turned to her beating him each day, when she just sees him in their house. Young man accepted it all, not caring, and knowing why she is acting like this.

   Someone could ask why he agreed to this. Well, it was of course love. (Y/N) remembered how they meet in the bar, and it was very naughty night in his house... She was sweet and warm at first. He knew that it is pure love coming from each other.

   She sometimes slapped his cheeks or punched him on the stomach, but he always thought that Corey likes to spicy their love making. He was wrong. Very wrong. (Y/N) doesn't said anything about this, deciding to accept little abuse from Corey as price to be with her.

   He loved everything in her. Corey had very cute face with beautiful black eyes and shoulder length black hair. (Y/N) very fast learned about her body being very athletic, and that fact was driving him sometimes crazy with her actions in bed or everywhere they could show their love for each.

   Corey after some weeks with them now living together started telling him about her past. He was surprised hearing that she was in US Special Forces as operative, and took her role in Hawaiian Conflict. She cried several times not understanding why US let Soviets win, and was sad about people that died in San Francisco bombing.

   (Y/N) of course comforted her, but saw that her abusive nature comes from it. He thought that somehow maybe her love for him will help her get out from it. Again young man was wrong, blinded by his own heart.

   He knew about her friends, but Corey stated to him, that they are not people for him to be friends. Young man was sad hearing this, but accepted it. She started going out in nights from their house telling him that she and her friends have some sort of meeting.

   It was after events with someone who murdered several members of Russian Mafia in Miami. (Y/N) saw how Corey was acting to this news. She was happy, and wanted to meet this guy in person. Her boyfriend was scared seeing her like this...

   She started being more aggressive, and abuse was now something that happens every day in their relationship. (Y/N) tried to be with her still seeing her as his cute Cor from past, when they meet. It was fueled by some mornings, when Corey just walked back from her meetings, and with happiness wanted to show her love for him.