72. Raven Branwen x Gomu Gomu no mi! Male Reader

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

One Piece is owned by Eiichiro Oda.

This was requested by  FDGamerml6130. Have fun while reading this!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Raven Branwen was not sure why she started dating guy named (Y/N) (L/N). He was new in Beacon academy, and they talked only several times. Still, it was enough for young woman to saw him as someone good for.

   In her eyes (Y/N) was handsome, sweet and what was most important he understood her everytime. He knew when she was angry, sad or happy. She doesn't know how (Y/N) read her emotions like open book, while other people in academy never understand her.

   It was one of reasons why she started falling for him. At first of course she was trying to deny that fact in her mind, but that fight had no sense in the end. She wanted to have him. His (E/C) eyes only for her to look all night. (H/C) hair only for her to touch, and that sweet lips...

   She looked around and sighed calming herself that no one saw her there in pure happiness. Raven knew that (Y/N) is perfect for her, and he is returning all of the emotions she was holding for him in heart.

   Sadly Raven still had her plan inside her young not experienced mind. It was something that was more important than her or his feelings. She wanted to help everyone with it knowing true darkness in their world, and how to end it.

   Now she was conflicted about two things. First - Her plan, that will sacrifice her private life and probably will kill her in the end, but it was required. Second - Her pure love to (Y/N). Raven heart always started aching thinking about leaving him, and in mind she was seeing several pictures that was showing their life together. Their weeding. Vacations. Daughter birth.

   To the ground fall some tears from Raven eyes, and she was angry that her emotions again was trying to win with her mind. Why does everything have to be so difficult and complicated? She wanted answer, but knew that no one will give it to her.

   Then young woman remembered when one time her boyfriend told her about his secret that no one knew. She was happy that (Y/N) love her enough to tell her about it.

*****

Flashback.

*****

   (Y/N) was hugging tightly Raven while she with blush kissed his lips several times being happy that he is her's, and she can just do it when she wanted. Then suddenly (Y/N) looked at her in way that stopped Raven from another kiss.

(Y/N): I want to tell you something my precious Raven.

Raven: It was really sweet, but don't start again with that thing as me who stole your heart like some sort of the biggest treasure.

   They laughed little, but she saw that (Y/N) really wanted to talk about something important to him.

(Y/N): Around word once anyone could find mystical fruits, named in future as Devil fruits. When consumed, provide the eater a special ability, depending on the type and variation of the Fruit itself. With only one notable exception, an individual can only acquire the powers of a single Devil Fruit.

   Raven nod to him learning about something new, and starting to understand what his secret may be.

(Y/N): Once I found Gomu Gomu no Mi Devil Fruit and ate it. It gave my body the properties of rubber, making me a Rubber Human, now you know how I was always doing that strange things in everyone eyes.

   (Y/N) sighed finally telling her his biggest secret, Raven smiled and felt hot inside her body. She slowly leaned to her boyfriend and caught his lips with her own. It was passionate kiss, and two lovers don't cared about anyone who was watching them.

   Then kiss ended at each of them looked another in eyes filled with pure love.

Raven: I love you (Y/N).

(Y/N): I love you too my Ravie...

*****

Flashback end.

*****

   Raven stood in their bedroom, and looked at man she loved to her death with all of the heart. I can't say that with my mouth, but uh... You are really cute in sleep my honey. She smiled sadly, and slowly approached sleeping (Y/N) on the bed.

   She knew that it is cruel, but maybe in the future... They will forgive her, and maybe if she will survive Raven and (Y/N) will be finally together having their dreamy family. Young woman kissed his lips trying to remember how they taste, and from her eyes again fall some tears.

Raven: Goodbye... I love you (Y/N).

   Raven looked last time at her boyfriend who now had scowl. Then with sigh she walked to corner where in crib was sleeping their little daughter. Her mother looked at her with love, and also left little kiss on baby cheek.

Raven: I love you to Yangie.

   Raven and (Y/N) named their daughter after one of their close friends. Taiyang Xiao Long who married another of their close friend - Summer Rose. Young woman heart was trying to stop her with feelings of guilt, but she decided what to do. She walked to the door, and stay there for some seconds looking at her family for final moment.

Raven: I love you both... (Y/N), Yang.

   Then she disappeared without anyone seeing her or knowing where Raven went. Tomorrow was hard morning for everyone who know and cared for Raven.