27. Obsessed and Possessive Kale and Caulifla x Oblivious Male Reader

Dragon Ball is owned by Akira Toriyama.

This was requested by Gonzo_the_Destroyer. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) was one of Saiyans that survived their planet destruction by Frieeza. He had some sort of communication with Vegeta, but tried to stay in shadows. He saw everything to the time when was organized Tournament of Power, where he also was chose to be here from team Universe 7, but only to watch and eventual interact with people from other Universes.

   He was very experienced Saiyan who learned alone everything, but was not strong as Vegeta or Goku. (Y/N) always try to not show his full power, and just train to be even more powerfull not caring about anyone he knew or not.

   (Y/N) also was very obvious to some stuff, like love or flirt. He never tried to find this love, everyone was talking, and just wanted to train. There of course was some girls that tried to signal him their interest in him, but always left this mater, because his obvious mind.

   This was one of reasons why he and Goku became better friends than (Y/N) and Vegeta. After some time, and events Whis decided to take him with Vegeta and Goku for combat with team Universe 6.

   There they met people from that universe and (Y/N) get new friend and also pupil Cabba, who wanted (Y/N) to train him and learn how to transform into Super Sayian Blue form. (Y/N) seeing his good-natured, polite, and humble personality accepted this.

   After all the fights and Champa rage for his embarrassment getting from losing, he personally asked (Y/N) to come with him to the Universe 6 for time before Tournament of Power to train Cabba like he promised.

(Y/N): Well, if Whis is ok with this...

   Whis looked at his older sister Vados, and she just nod to him. Vegeta just shrugged not caring about anything, Goku was happy for him, but Cabba was only one truly excited by someone that much experienced from another universe coming to teach him.

   Then Champa asked Cabba to find Saiyans stronger than him, and their training stopped. (Y/N) just talked in that time with Vados about coming tournament and his journey here. Finally, Cabba asked him to help with training Kale and her superior/friend Caulifla.

*****

Timeskip to first meeting.

*****

   (Y/N) saw Cabba approaching him with short girl of slender build, and someone who was walking behind her. Huh, she is hiding from something? Cabba shake hand with smiling (Y/N) with women looking at their interactions, and man Cabba was telling them.

   Then (Y/N) approached first girl and offers his hand for shake. She just smacked it and turned her head to other side with superiority showed on her face.

Caulifla: Phew. I expected someone other to be strong sayian like Cabba told us. I'm Caulifla, remember this.

   (Y/N) looked at his hand and this woman. She wore a low cut magenta top, low-set purple harem pants, long dark grey wristbands, and a pair of pointy dark grey shoes. Her hair is long, wild, and spiky. Caulifla's eyes are narrow yet big, with large black pupils, as well as quite thin eyebrows.

Females x Male Reader vol. 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें