192. Ruby Rose x Male Reader x Yang Xiao Long

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by rwbyfan722. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Ruby wolf ears fallen clearly in sadness

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

   Ruby wolf ears fallen clearly in sadness. (Y/N) thought that it is very cute. Well, Ruby was always sweet wolf faunus, while Yang was more... Hmm, hot one. Yang approached her younger sister with a light smile.

Ruby: What?! Why don't I go with both of you?

   The older blond haired woman sighed closing her eyes while (Y/N) stood next to the door in RWBY dorm waiting to go out for their date. Here we go again... I just hope sweet heart Ruby will not take it to hard... She is so cute, and innocent. Sigh...

   (Y/N) (L/N) was childhood friend of Yang, and Ruby with both sister being very close to him. Young man always liked both of them, but every time he thought about Ruby as just his little sister knowing that she is too young for him.

   This was opportunity for older one that now when they were in Beacon Academy decided to invite him for some parties that will be more dates than just friendly hang outs. Of course Ruby doesn't understand why she can't go with them, and Yang wanting to protect her younger sister from eventual hurt decided to just tell her a half-truth.

Yang: I told you why you can't Rubes. When you will grow up then... You will go with us, don't worry...

   Young man never wanted to help Yang with her little lies to Ruby not wanting in the future to be one that will need to answer all of her awkward questions... Young woman looked at the blonde haired with a pout and clear irritation in her eyes.

Ruby: You say this every time. Can't you just tell me where two of you will go? Before three of us hang out around our home. Something changed?

   Yang Xiao Long smiled and for some seconds looked at (Y/N) who still had stoic expression on his face. She winked at him making his walls crack, and on his cheeks showed little blush. Ruby doesn't saw anything too much focused on her growing anger that she will be left alone there.

Yang: No, of course not! Tonight I just want to have (Y/N) for myself... Tomorrow we will go for some cookies.

(Y/N): You still have some of my own baked in your gift jar Ruby... I hope.

   Ruby blushed lightly finally to look at only one male in their dorm. She waved with her hand looking away from him, and trying to calm down her weird emotions inside body.

Ruby: I ate them already, ok?! Don't change the topic.

Yang: I promise that next time we will take you, but not tonight.